Reviews for Actions Speak Volumes
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Kalyey! Jus lye there and let shawn pin you like Hunter vs Shawn for the European Title in 97!
Flufferz chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
When Shawn lost to the Taker I cried. No joke man. I cried for about 3 hours. I still hold a grudge against Taker haha but I hope Shawn will get inducted to the hall of fame soon
Candra chapter 19 . 8/11/2010
I just wanted to say that that whole chapter had me crying like a blubbering idiot! That was an amazing way you did that!
GreyLionDiva chapter 33 . 5/16/2010
i loved the ending so much!... nearly made me cry though, dont what for, oh well.
tvrox12 chapter 33 . 5/15/2010
Great story!

I really am going to miss it since its over!

I really hope you do start another multi-chapter story soon!

Update Soon!
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 33 . 5/15/2010
great end to a great story loved it thank you so freaking much for writing both amazing stories :)
redrose88 chapter 33 . 5/14/2010
WOW i loved this story great job
DashingFan chapter 33 . 5/14/2010

I'm going to miss reading this. I enjoyed reading Actions Speak Volumes and Priceless Sweet Chin Music i would re-read them all over again at times.

i'm happy everything turned out well for John and Kayley :]

feeling sad for randy though :[

i can't wait for your 2 one shots. looking forward to it!

pickles-cat24 chapter 33 . 5/14/2010
awesome ending. I loved both stories, keep writing!
Xandman216 chapter 33 . 5/14/2010
taking out Taker is an honor...

great story and a great ending!
miamitravel chapter 33 . 5/14/2010
I cannot tell you how much I loved this story. You did an amazing job with Priceless Sweet Chin Music and Actions Speak Volumes. I loved reading both stories so much, that I even went and re-read them again. I am looking forward to your the one-shots and I truly hope you write another story like this again.
LeahMarie chapter 33 . 5/14/2010
I can't believe this story is over, I'm going to miss it. :(
Sonib89 chapter 33 . 5/14/2010
i'm so gonna miss the story not continuing but it was one of the best that I have ever read. KEep up the great work girl. Hope to still talk with u on messenger.
tvrox12 chapter 32 . 5/10/2010
Great chapter!
Sonib89 chapter 32 . 5/8/2010
oh man the next chapter is the finally well i bet its gonna be really great.