Reviews for Frabjous Day
alysmith17 chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
I wonder with the release of the second movie if you would make a sequel to this?
CalmChaosangel101 chapter 7 . 6/1/2017
God bless america write a part 2 XD
CalmChaosangel101 chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
0-0. *dies from reading this entire chapter of amazingness.* TALICE SHIP! XD
CalmChaosangel101 chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
me: *dying of laughter from the last chapter.* "The Little Madness" oh my gods my ribs hurt well done with every chapter
CalmChaosangel101 chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
0-0 I have one word for this amazing story and its this. "Jesus. Jesus. Jesus Jesus" XD (i died from reading this is amazing please write more)
Okumura Hikari chapter 7 . 2/2/2017
Great story! I love it please update soon :)
AliceHatterOfHightopp chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Brilliant open! You write beautifully, I am hooked already! Excited to see what's next!
ladyofthewoo chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Ok, so I'll be honest- I never really thought of this pairing, and I wasn't OVERTLY fond of the movie. However, your word-play and whimsical writing is fantastic. I just want to keep on reading it. Have you ever considered doing a novel? Because this is a pleasure to read!
Ryfaileta chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
awsome! good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
It must have been a curious thing, to write this and lose yourself in the passion of these characters, which you write so perfectly. I am a tad bit jealous when I think of it, but I loved this wholly and completely, and I do not think I will be able to read anything else of this sort ever again, at least not concerning these two wonderful characters.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I love how her speech patterns are like his in the sense of madness, they do fit eachother completely in that sense. I always had a fond idea that the hatter would be a stupendous lover.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Oh...my...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh...my...Hatter...I WISH NOW VERY DEARLY THAT SHE HAD STAYED! But then it wouldn't be a children movie now would it? And yet I still have more to salivate over!
Happy camper chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
My name says it all, Doesn't it?
hello chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
OMG! That was so cute! You are so talented; I absolutely loved it!