Reviews for Darkness in the Day
isis.mama chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
*looks both ways before whispering...* I'm so glad put all that limpDean protectiveSam in your summary like so many others do. ; )

How on earth would Dean handle something like being blind or otherwise disabled? Good fic.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Good story, nicely plotted.

My only complaint is how short it is. Otherwise, everything was great.
Kazamigorical chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Bitch / Jerk AND AC/DC? I like

Dean is back!(in black)

yay!
Kazamigorical chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Blind? eeek, poor Dean :(
anon chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Other than the fact that demons don't really seem to do much appearing and disappearing while possessing someone and that they could've at least put salt on the doors to protect Dean, hmm and probably a Devil's trap over the door and left him in a salt circle if they really wanted to go all the way. Point is though I like how the characters were here, very believable.
anon chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Like the story. When you were describing the brothers through Amber's eyes it made me think though. Honestly the way they look now, how much Sam has aged and changed in look and build, and how honestly Dean looks about the same, I don't think I'd look at them and could tell if one was older or younger at all.
Noninone chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Nice :D
lovepass77 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Haha I was just watching the AC/DC concert listenting to Back in Black while reading your story. Is it done or is their more. I really like it.
spikesduck chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Very cool... nice two chapter short hun, you write very well, I can't wait to see what you do next... I have you on favorite authors and story alerts D
spikesduck chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Brilliant... this is reading like an actual episode Chels... I love it! D Dean, Sam and Bobby Hoo Hah!