Reviews for Take Me As I Am Seasons 1 & 2
allwillshatter chapter 3 . 3/7
Love your stories! :D
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 38 . 4/22/2017
Okay, so I lied. NOW I am off to bed. BTW, I so enjoy your Pezberry! I loved season 4/5's Rachel/Santana friendship. Looking to more from them! :) Glad Quinn is getting better and that San agreed with Rachel about the song. Now maybe they can talk some sense into the rest of Glee Club and Mr. Schue. Nice job on this chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 37 . 4/22/2017
Okay, so I don't remember if I've reviewed this story yet. I think I have, but anyway, I wanted to say that I really like your take on things. I enjoyed this episode when Quinn and Finn had mono, but I have to say I like your version with Quinn and Rachel having it, and Santana being all caring with Quinn. Anyway! I am off to bed for the night and will read, and review, more soon! Great job on everything so far! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 22 . 4/16/2017
Aw! They made up! This was so cute. I like that your putting in normal things that might come up in their relationship -like Rachel's outfit and Quinn's reaction, which led to their fight- and instead of just making it picture-perfect. Nice job on this! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 20 . 4/15/2017
Sorry I went so long without reviewing. Let's see...what have I read so far? Oh, my! Quinn gave Beth up to two guys! How awesome is that? Beth's going to grow up just like Rach! :) Grace came back. She still is brainwashed into thinking being gay is bad. I hate that she can't love Beth as her niece or Quinn as her sister just because Quinn is gay.

And, wow! I was so surprised by Michael's dad's reaction to Quinn being pregnant. Him calling Beth a bastard baby and saying all those things? Totally uncalled for. And I love that Rachel and Quinn are out at school! Santana and Britt are out, too, and that is soooo great! I can't wait until Britt puppy dog-eyes them into going on a double date. Hmm...their first time. You know, I actually read this chapter, quiet a bit, too (used to, I would skip over the smut scenes). But I am expanding on what I write, so I need to prepare myself.

Huh. Quinn is back with her mom. I wonder if she is actually as okay with Quinn and Rachel being girlfriends as she seems? I know from reading a part in season 3, that Quinn's dad comes back and hurts her and Judy on Quinn and Rachel's first anniversary. I am both anxious and, not exactly excited, but looking forward to reading that. Well, that's all I think. You've got a great story so far. Nice job! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
I loved the "Daddy, you broke my girlfriend!" comment. So Rachel. Loved this. Really good. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
I was right. This is so much fun. I love it already. I started reading season 3, realized I HADN'T read the first par, and came to find this. Great start so far. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
...This is going to be so much fun. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/4/2017
Wtf! Rachel is fucking insecure and wants fucking attention. She's fucking selfish. You are too for thinking its cute that she's doing this shit. Grow up you idiot.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/26/2016
i got so scared that something bad was gonna happen when rachel turned xd i have read this far in just a day after finishing your phoebexpaige stories~ love them! youre amazing!
Unique chapter 36 . 8/1/2015
Mmhm shantay you slay , you've brought , dished and served errthangg.
Maaaalin chapter 48 . 5/5/2015
I loved the story! I wished you would write some more! ️️️
Guest chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
IM HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING BECAUSE YOU PREDICTED THE FUTURE! YOU MENTIONED EBOLA AND IM DYING OMG! I KNOW ITS NOT FUNNY BECAUSE EBOLA BUT YOU SERIOUSLY PREDCTED THE FUTRE! WHOEVER HAD A SLUHIE FILLED WITB EBOLA IS THE ONE WHO SPREAD IT OMG THIS IS HYSTERICAL
Tweyelite chapter 48 . 10/9/2014
I'm very sad that this story is over. I thoroughly enjoyed its cuteness.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 48 . 10/2/2014
And this is how the Glee should have been written! Great version love it