Reviews for Hour of the Swan
EmpressMinea chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
"Hope wud guide u here, kindness can show u d way out, & luv will take u der"-is dis a song lyn? Ahiru and fakir r really luvey duvey...so sweet;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I agree with you he would be fine being called Mytho, especially those closest to him ... BUT Mytho is not a preteen! He's like 17 1/2 or 18 or something! Preteen is like 10-12 (double digits no teen sufix)

Stories! A Duck POV story! Yeah, some much is Fakir POV.

Keep up the awsomeness,

StarPrincessTally
Breeluv chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
cute,awesome,wonderful:)
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Great final chapter
QueenyLeAcH chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
I love this story. Just read it. And I really enjoyed it. It's hard to find a good story on FF nowadays.
WingedSmasher chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
What an ending :)

Great Story :D
Emiri-Chu chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
Beautiful! But, I think that there were some places where I got sort of lost because of wording. However, I wouldn't know how to fix them myself which is probably why I didn't get lost. _"

I'm happy Sylvie re-appeared! :D And I like the very end with the mirror turning into a pendant. I think that you have done very well! Congrats! :D
Emiri-Chu chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
:') Marvelous. Beautiful. It's just so lovely. I think that Silence is[was]my favorite character. I think that reading this also straightened out my thought patterns, and I know what I want to do for my story.

Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece [though the grammar leaves a bit to be desired], I really am anticipating the final chapter. :)

P.S. where's the LOVE story button? XD
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
Conviently the two chapters are good
forgoten pin name chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Ahh...only 2-3 chapters left & you stoped writing. NNNOOO! please update. Your so close to finishing.
cirquegirl81 chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
write more! this is epic!
Hikari no Destany chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
luv2write and laugh here, currently under the name Hikari no Destany, and i just want to say that I've started watching Princess Tutu myself. It's really good, and so is this first chapter...er...prologue.

I have only started. I'm at episode 4 right now, but still. Right now, I'm more of a Ahiru x Mute (I watch those kind of subs, then I'll watch the dub) x Rue. Fakir is a bit of a controlling snob right now.

If you want to know of another good, kickass anime, I'd suggest Rozen Maiden. It's good. _

Nice to review your stories again. _
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Please please continue the story! I want to find out what happens next! You've sucked me into the story! It awsome! DXDD
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
I caught up! :D It's good to be back! Ooooh! SO MUCH HAPPENED! And a cliff hanger! EXCITING! Lol, hyperness from internet deprivation, lol. I hope you update again soon! :) Great job so far! I SOOO should have seen the "Love Shard" comming but it totally took me by surprise! WOW! XD
forgoten name chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
Ohh...me likey. I hope you continue soon.