Reviews for Artistic Lights
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Please write another white collar story about Neals past,you do it so well :)
angelthefish chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
This was amazing! I don't even have the words to really tell you how much I enjoyed it! Did you happen to continue the adventures of Jean Paul - I mean Neal? :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Loved it! So lovely ending
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I love this. You're a genuis.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
My favorite part of the chapter had to be when Peter said, "When I first started chasing you, you were only nineteen! Of all the times I saw you buy alcohol and go to bars, I could have arrested you on any one of those."

haha poor Peter ;P

Joking aside, this was a great chapter :)
Sakimi1014 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Love!
leahk80 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
great story!
ferryboat George chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
A wonderful story
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
aw, i loved it! lol, i loved the comment about what he was "doing" in other countries. and then Peter slapped him in the head! hahaha! that made me burst out laughing. i like the idea of Neal being younger, he NEVER striked me as 32, but i really cant see him and Mozzie being the same age, i just, dont think it works. but this is your story and who am i to criticise? so, i liked the rather obvious foreshadowing in the end of this chapter, hopefully Neals father wont hurt him TOO bad. (i only say too cause Neal getting a little hurt wont be so bad... does that make me a bad person?) if i being honest, i like it that R (im just gonna call Neals dad that from here on out cause i am NOT gonna spell his name right) isnt involved with the mafia, i see him as the uber profession type who doesnt really, enjoy breaking the law, but isnt afraid to. is that accurate in any way? whatever, anywho, if you havent already gotten an offer, i can ATTEMPT to write a fic for you, i always enjoy writng! :) unless of course its already been done, uh, could you just shoot me a message about it possibly? that would be awesome. now, i am super excited to get to the next chapter, unfortunately, it is going to have to wait until tomorrow! alright, now that i am done rambling, this story is fantastic so far, i only hope it gets better from here! and hopefully R isnt a TOTAL creep... oh, btw, i like the explination with the whole gun thing! i always thought it was just, not a fear, but something Neal just, disliked. i mean, i dont like guns, they kill things and people. but this gives an amazing background to it, and really fits! also, Peter is adorable, the way he'd getting slightly protective! :) alright, i am HONESTLY done now, until next time!
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
ok, im just going to warn you right off the bat, before i get into this story, i suck at reviews. i always think i sound awkward and i never know exactly what to say. also, i only review when i think the story really deserves it. anywho, this is really interesting so far. i love the interesting twist with Neals family... i hope they're not ALL insane creeps. i mean, his father did kill his mother. (well, step mother, right? whatever!) lol, i loved the little comment at the end about Neal being a Yankees fan, priceless! i mean, the fact that THAT was what was bothering him! hahaha! anywho, i can really see Neal watching sports of any kind but whatever. i mean, i dont watch sports so i dont really understand why people get all excited about it... that isnt really relevant though. anywho, onto the next chapter! i cant wait! hopefully we'll get to learn more aobut Neals past!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
ummm, huh, im slightly confused. ah well, i guess im supposed to be right? anywho, hopefully this is nothing too bad, but given the way Neal reacted, it CANT be good. i mean, youre lucky to get even a slight reaction out of him, but he totally froze up there! :( uh, poor guy! i really hope everything is going to be ok! great story so far!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Ahahaha. I loved it!:3
IOTR chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
This story is one crazy adventure. And I loved every moment of it. :) Above all else, what really stuck out at me was Hughes' affection for Neal; we don't get to see that often. I could definitely see him giving Neal crayons during meetings, haha.
Mersedes chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Oh, this was just AWESOME! This is such an amazing fic. I believe it is one of the best fics I have EVER read. I don't see many with Neal's history, but you totally intertwined the present and Neal's past-very plausibly might I add. THIS IS ONE OF THE BESTEST FICS I HAVE READ! From Neal's genuine fear and emotions, to his siblings' flaws to the crews' reactions. *favorites so hard* 3
Story Unfolding chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
I read your story all in one sitting and I loved it! Thank you for writing such a great story about Neal's family. :) I look forward to reading more of your stories.