Reviews for The Relegation of Life and Happiness
Babi Baker chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Yessssss! I finally found it! I read this story a couple of months ago and couldn't find it again to review it! Please continue it, it's just to good to reamin unfinished!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
so funny and cute, plis write more
TheBonesGirl33 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I don't know if you will ever get this, but I felt I had to say something! This story was awesome! I just wish there was more! Thanks for 5 great chapters! Happy writing! :)
Jen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Man, do I pick the stories for the days I'm feeling like absolute shit because of my severe fibromyalgia and the lupus that has developed since. :P

Wondering if the author has a chronic pain condition...? Most people don't understand how truly overwhelming those can be.
scarletblusssh chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
this is really good! :)
Anna chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
So sweet!
buttersideupper chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Aw. This is such a sweet story!

I love Rebecca's little insights. (Also, that her name is Rebecca. I always imagined her as a Rebecca. ])

Update soon!
FlamingRose11 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
"Teresa, thank you for your concern," she says patiently, "But I'm dead.

"I now pronounce us stuck with each otehr from now on"

these lines made me laugh so hard. i love it. :)
watchyouwalk chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Excellent story! It saddens me that it's gone 2 months without an update, as I would love to see what happens next. ;)
Revia chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
You have a very good handle on Jane's mentalist skills - everything he does in this chapter has the blend of fun (poor officers!), mystery ("Seriously, he actually KNEW that?") and fact (the part that makes you remember he's NOT psychic) that the show carries off so well. And I love that he sends Cho off and sets up that trap with Rigsby - it IS a good plan.
Revia chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I LOVE this chapter! I was doing some serious happy flailing at the end!

I really like how you are telling their story - the snippets tell so much without having to write years and years of their lives. I love the contrast of present/future, even down to the little things like Lisbon's comment on her hair. And the small hints that she's feeling the poison and the passage of time make me anxious!
Revia chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
I love how, even after being brutal to Van Pelt about exactly why they need to hope she can't hear them (everything about that scene was wonderful, by the way), he still tries to talk with Lisbon and imagines her there anyway. (Did that sentence even make sense?) The way the team are each dealing with the potential loss of Lisbon is very in character... well done.
Revia chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Great introduction to the premise of this story! I really love the frankness of your writing - great details (especially the belted blue dress, it made a really good image) without getting bogged down or flowery.
Revia chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I am fully completely absolutely in love with this story. Everyone is perfectly in character, and the wedding-before-the-wedding was adorable and touching. I love how Jane and Lisbon are still the same - still use eachother's surnames, still tease and annoy, but are in love on top of it all. There's a true-ness to how you've written them that makes the story easy to visualize.

Hopefully you don't mind the sudden explosion of notifications, but I'm going to go back and review from the beginning - there are too many specific things that I like!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ebony10 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
"the other me eyes him suspiciously. At least some things don't change." That made me laugh.

And the rest made me squee at the cuteness. Love this story and am so interested in how you work it when Lisbon wakes up. :D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »