Reviews for Why we don't take surveys
way-2-obsessed-with-vamps chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Remember Faith... and Xander
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
I didn't see that you had already done Xander's. Lol. Good job again! Can't wait to read more! :)
Dimkaagon chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
I'm still really enjoying this! I'm espeacially looking forward to next chapter, since it's Giles' turn. Anyway, one thing I have to say is that Xander has had sex with two women. Anya and Faith. Sorry, just thought I'd remind you. Anyway, besides that you're doing a really great job. Anya and Xander were both really in character. I loved the eye comment by Xander! LOL! :D Well, thanks for writing, and good luck writing the next chapter!
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Great job once again! Can't wait for Xander's! Anya's plan actually sounds like good idea! Lol. I think you captured Anya's 'Anya-ness' quite well. :)
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Great job once again on Willow and Kennedy's! I get so excited when I see that you updated. I can't wait for Xander and Anya's! It's gonna be hilarious. Keep up the good work! :)
Dimkaagon chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. It is really interesting! Please though, can you make Giles' soon. He's my favorite character, so yeah... Anyway, I can't wait for the next survey. I think you're doing a great job with all of the characters' answers. Thanks for writing, and good luck writing!
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Lol. Yay, you updated! Spike would totally answer like that. I cracked up at "Stupid. Soddin'. Slayer". Anyway, great job again and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
aclassicistkitten chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I didn't like this Ch. as mush as I liked the last one. Although it could be because I like Dawn and everyone more then Buffy. Anyway I do like the Last Call response lol. I didn't like the so many Idk's but I guess it kinda fits with Buffy and her inner confusion. I hope theres a Ch.3.
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Great job again. Really looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work. :)
mazza chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I really liked this - it was different but gave a great insight to what Dawn and Buffy were thinking. The answers did tie in with their characters and the voices used were just right. I always thought that Dawn would have wanted to make up with Spike but no time or thought was given to that on the show, so I'm glad you looked at it. Looking forward to the rest of the scoobies surveys - good work!
aclassicistkitten chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I really kinda liked this which is wierd because I normally don't like these kinda fics. Kutos. 2 things though why not a green crayon and a favorite past time could of been a time she was with Spike, Tara or Joyce heck even some time when she was ok with Faith or the time she had her 1st kiss? Just a thought. Anyway love how for the most part you where spot on with Dawn oh and I love he missing Spike and her not liking Kennedy because I never put much thought into it but she really would not like her would she. Awesome. I really hope you continue with this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is really great. Can't wait for more chapters :).
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really like this. I'm interested to see where it goes. Oh, and I totally love how you used Michelle Trachtenberg's real life crush on Hugh Laurie. Haha, loved it. Can't wait to see what everyone else answers! :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2