Reviews for A Rose in Winter
Leilal chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Enjoyed this beautiful tale. Mahalo,Leilani
perpetually chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Oh my goodness, I love this story so so much. It's just so beautifully written. Sounds quite a bit like Beauty and the Beast but also a mixture of other fairytales too. It's so beautifully woven together and just superb. A very good moral message too- to see what is underneath. I really admire this Edward, he seems perfect, benign and tender-hearted. Thanks for writing.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I hate to see this little story end! It's so sweet! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Oh! Who said that last line?! They don't sound as polite and gentile as Edward.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I forgot to add in my last review that Charlie wanting Bella to attend college out of state was another clue that she was part of the bargain. Thanks to this chapter we know for sure!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I wonder what and to whom Charlie made promises so as to return to Bella alive. I have my suspicions and the roses are very telling. This is a good chapter and I love your imagination.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
That was a beautiful story. Your version of the old fairy tale was very good.
HollywoodTwore chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
This was so good - I really enjoyed reading it and it's different from what I usually find. Thank you so much for posting!
kmfroggi chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Lovely story! Who doesn't love a fairy tale!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Loved it. Thanks so much for writing!
pricel chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Caught my eye during a search for new stories to read.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
"The most beautiful part of your prince is what's in his heart." Don't judge a book by it's cover... What a lovely tale! I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I love watching Bella as she spent her days with Edward and softened towards him. The words in her room struck a chord in her and now she wants to agree and Edward has decided she shouldn't. Who is the other voice in the room?
marigold123 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
So Renee saw Edward in the woods and talked to him. Renee saw him as Bella's prince...that's where the tale started. Bella's surrounded by her prince...in her dreams and in her waking moments. Does Edward hide himself from Bella so she will make an honest decision? If she saw him would she stay no matter what. Now Bella knows he is a monster, because he kills stags and drains their blood...but she doesn't know what he looks like.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I love fairy tales...and this is just like one. Charlie is so afraid for his daughter. He's been living with this fear for a year. Why did Edward bargain for Bella? So the red roses mean sacrifice...that could be taken so many ways. Bella loves her father and doesn't want him to die...so off to the woods she goes. What does Edward mean by "intend"?
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »