Reviews for A Rose in Winter
marigold123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Is Bella's Prince out there somewhere? Did he save Charlie? I understand the number of flowers...days until Christmas...but why red roses and why was there a bud put in Charlie's pocket?

I am enjoying the way you are telling this tale. Love the drama, mystery and suspense!
Dionde chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I loved your take on the fairy tale, and also the way you painted Renee, who often gets a raw deal. Was very surprised to see that you wrote "This is the way the world ends", that story really stayed with me after reading it too - you're an amazing writer!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
I'm so glad you finally posted this to FF so I could tell you how much I absolutely loved it! And what a surprise that you also wrote one of my favorite pieces for the SoOD contest. You are a tremendous writer.
vtgator chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Great story - very creative.
MistaMeow chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
This story was very cute and a fun read! Thanks for going to the effort of writing and sharing!
allthingsHHH chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Loved your writing style.
ForeverSnarkward chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Oh! This is so lovely! I LOVE how you wove the fairytales into a story set in modern times. I love your writing style and how you described Edward's pain and loneliness. Often times authors would resort to writing in first person EPOV in order to expose his pain but you did a fantastic job here without that writing crutch! No need to wax poetry about the depth of his emotions - simple and straight forward glimpse into his actions and words is more than enough. Thank you for this lovely story. :D
gooshoes chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Ahhhh. It's over :( I was so into that I could have just kept reading and reading. Sorry to see it end.
chatterbox33 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Nicely done!
sersmom chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
So sad to see it end :-(.

This was a wonderful story. I too like Beauty and the Beast and you did a great job of moving it to the Twilight genre. Thank you!
sersmom chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
So she sees him now...I wonder who the visitor is...Alice, maybe? Although that single phrase didn't sound like her. Can't wait to find out! Good thing I don't have to...wait, that is. Oh how I love completed stories!
sersmom chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
You want to grab her and say, "come on Bella, connect the dots!". Of course, we do have a little more insight than she does ;-).

I love the way you weave this tale.
sersmom chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Of course our girl would go to him...

Ffun story, very well written. Thanks
sersmom chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You've got me interested- looking forward to more.

Does Charlie really think he will keep her safe by sending her out of state? I guess we will see...
edwardcu77en7over chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
it was lovely! thanksvfor sharing!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »