Reviews for A Rose in Winter
edwardcu77en7over chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I love it! so Beauty and the Beast... though I find it hard to picture Edward as the Beast ;)
BeatrizBeltran chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Love it
MJLYP chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
This was a lovely short story.
MJLYP chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Isn't it so true how life goes from imaginary friends and believing fairy tales to such a harsh reality? My moment happened when I lost my father at the age of 8 and had to start helping my mother with all of the financial, insurance and half-siblings crap that comes with life. Yeah... talk about a slap of reality in the face. I certainly got mine and I'm sure Bella got hers too.
lilmssomething chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
I was looking for a Beauty and the Beast story and some of the girls on Twitter (Suzie55 and Hockey_Chick10) pointed me in your direction.

I thought this story was adorable! Not strictly Beauty and the Beast, but inspired by it, just like you said.

*heart*

Lil
itaipu chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Beautiful. I love fairy tales.
parrotchic chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
I always enjoyed this fairy tale and think you did a great job adding it to the Twi-verse. :)
The Love Peacock chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
aww this was so lovely!
katt-ryn chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I loved your tale!
Thats-So-Alex chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
That was beautiful. I really enjoyed it. :)

It was nice to see a twist like this, and it was a really good one. :)

I loved it! And it was such a nice ending as well. :)
valelf chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
This was wonderful! I loved it!
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
This story was just fabulous! Would you consider writing Edward's viewpoint? Pretty please! :)

I think he has such a story to tell too!

Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Hmmm...now I'm wondering who that was speaking at the last!

Still loving it very much! You have done a fantastic job!

shay
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I just love this! It makes me think of Beauty and the Beast. My heart is kind of breaking for Edward. I hope that Bella learns to see beneath the surface soon!

Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I'm very intrigued by Edward. Is he a vampire? This is a really nice spin on the fairy tales mentioned! :)

150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »