Reviews for LET'S CLEAR THE AIR
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow! How many is that? Amazing how well you did that without it being silly. Really well done! :)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i really liked it. and i loved how u used more than one idiom. great jobb. it made me think alot..back to many many pervious episodes
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ha! Can really tell you had fun writing these drabbles! How did you think of so many? - I've got a head like a sieve when it comes to this stuff. Boom boom!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
"And I'm not talking demon blood" - cool! Actually, there's nothing here that isn't cool, except for the parts that are hot... It's a wonder anyone understands anything that is said here. Gotta love English. Thank you, third time's a charm and you're charming:-)
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow! You put even more in than I did! Impressive! I think I lost count :-)
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
OMG - a single long idiom. LOL. Very funny. And not demon blood either!

Phoebe
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love how people like you were able to put in so many idioms and have it still flow so seamlessly! Great work!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great use of idioms in that drabble! And how true, they are certainly stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Yay - great minds! And there are so many to choose from, aren't there? Love that you got the rock and hard place in there, that one is where the boys are nearly all the time, isn't it!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Amazing how you used so many idioms and were able to still make it delightfully angsty and so well portray the boys settling in for the long fight ahead.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great job - this challenge was awesome!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow. This one was chockful of idioms!

Great stuff - better than sliced bread, even. :)

Cheers, Sculls
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow, lots of idioms in this one!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
is this placed after my bloody valentine? it seems like it to me. huh...
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
OMG! This is the one I /wanted/ to write! But RL is killing me - so I knocked off a really lame one in 15 minutes just cuz I couldn't resist... But this one is THE BOMB! I knew you could do one with virtually nothing BUT idioms! Well done! (and I knew you'd do multiples - though now I wonder why!) *runs off to see*