Reviews for Say What?
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
ok - I lost track

that's a whole lotta idioms

Viv
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh I enjoyed it very much! This is awesome (to use a cliché). My favorite was "the pot calling the kettle black" and "once in a blue moon". VERY useful, in the right circumstances:-) I'm counting...17? And ain't this the drabble the evidence that you can never have enough of a good thing? THANK YOU!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow... I knew all those words too, and they were hilarious! Nicely done. I thought I put in a lot... but then mine was only 100 words. :-)
494dwangel chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
omg, lmao...i loved this ...cas adorable
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Show-off! Haha. I'll retaliate with a Yorkshire dialect one!

If tha iver dus owt fo nowt alus do it fo thi sen. (Translated - If you ever do anything for nothing always do it for yourself.)

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Classic Cas - as if it wasn't hard enough understanding human behaviour he has to translate the language too...
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOL, Cute. Poor Cas, of course he just didn't get it. LOL

I'm SO glad you threw this one in there: "three sheets to the wind". I used it in a drabble a while back, and didn't get the feeling that many people had heard it before.

You fit a TON of idioms in there. Nice!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
But it's such lovely crack. Fabulous job picking idioms for the boys conversation. Amazing how much you get them to say with idioms alone and Cas at the end there - absolutely hilarious.
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Crack is good! I liked this, although I can certainly see where Cas would be very, very confused.

Sue
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Lol. Poor Cas. I almost had a hard time falling too. That was hilarious!
BowsLB chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
BAHA poor cas.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
haha that is very cas he may have known all the words but still had no clue what they were talking about. were they doing that on purpose?
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOVES!

My favorite was this: "Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty!" Sam shouted at his slowly rousing brother. / "Watch it, Mr. cheerful, or you'll be sleeping with the fishes." / "Ah, all bark and no bite. You were three sheets to the wind last night, water?"

ROFL.

I dunno why but that last one just totally makes the whole exchange.

I counted 17 pure idiomic phrases. But that doesn't count the nicknames that could be construed as idioms.