Reviews for YA, IDGITS!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like this one, too! You rock, girl! :)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
hahahah bobby is totally all bark no bite! very nice!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
He! Love this one! x
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This belonged to Bobby all the way, one cannot help but love the man:-) And I can't BELIEVE that Dean proved Bobby right by daring to use those words in his presence. Fuel to the fire, always makes me think of Shakespeare. Thank you!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Excellent! Flows well, and dang if I can't see Bobby saying every single one of those things! Loved it... still smiling.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh, nicely done. The dialogue sounded natural, to these american ears at least.

Phoebe
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Again, another great use of idioms...not to mention they all totally sounded like something Bobby would say! Sage words of wisdom!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Bobby certainly knows his idioms! And love Dean's comeback with one!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh show-off! Heehee, using more than one idiom! well done. bev x
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Perfect - thanks for including Bobby, he definitely fit the challenge!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Poor Bobby. He sure has his hands full with those two. Great choices of idioms to have Bobby convey so much. I can so see Dean and Sam looking perplexed at each other and love that Dean is trying to decide how likely it is that Bobby is really going to step in if they keep arguing. Such brothers...
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesome! LoL. My new favorite kind of drabble is offically now idiom ones!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOL, get em Bobby. Loved Bobby's threat to do more than just slap the boys on the wrist!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Idjits and idioms. Love it!

That word - idjits, not idioms *g* - is so synonymous with Bobby that the title alone tells you who's in it.

You captured his loving gruffness perfectly!

Great job.

Cheers, Sculls
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
i'm pretty sure boby is not all bark and no bite. if they don't stop fighting bobby might literally bite them