Reviews for The Lamest Argument EVER
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Every single line! Another masterpiece! I love it! :)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
hmm i think i understood it. lol i always understand my boys:) great job, lamest argument indeed!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Awesome job. Three drabbles..I'm impressed. I was so tired this week I couldn't even come up with one to save my life!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ha ha! Bonkers! Well done! x
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I LOVE IT! The BEST lame arguing I've ever heard. Wow! You certainly got into the spirit of the thing and pulled out all the stops. They sure managed to clear the air using only clich├ęs:-) LOVELY! Thank you so much for writing this!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
All right... You had me until, "I won't queer the pitch." What on earth does that mean? Up to that point I was actually liking it better than the last one. It seemed more natural, but you lost me at the end. Sorry. Loved the rest of it though! Thanks for sharing.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Another serving - another great back and forth with the boys.

1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
LOL, you know, it still works, even when they talk like that! :p chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
You are certainly on a roll with the idiom drabbles Vanessa! And perfect 'idiom' banter between the boys!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Arrggh! made your bed so lie in it, take your medicine, hahahah

bev x
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Cute! An entire conversation all in idioms-nice job fitting them all in.
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Amazing job choosing idioms for the boys' argument. Even with just the use of the idioms concerned Sam and Dean in full avoidance mode comes through loud and clear.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Tee... cute.

See my smiling?

88Ivories chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hehe, you had the same thought as me! All three, very amusing!