Reviews for More Joy In Heaven
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Ah! Id never realized that the same person wrote these stories. This was the first fanfic I ever read, it got me hooked on fan fiction in general and it is still to this day my favorite. It is so incredibly moving, not to mention astoundingly well written. You have an amazing gift for this.
Rosie Cotton chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
oy. I cannot find words to describe how good this story was. I mean that - it was awesome! I have never read anything quite like it before. You have such a way with words. And you keep your stories true to the Bible - very, very rare among TBAA writers. Martha Williamson would be proud. I really think that she would be.

It's so nice to read a story written by someone who has respect for their Creator, not just for an interesting TV show. Those who see the show and decide that they have a new genre for grammar-impaired, garbage-y fanfiction, disregarding the fact that God was the one who inspired the show in the first place, really, really bug me. After trying to churn through some of the garbage on this site, I was beginning to think that there was no one but those mentioned above.

I was wrong.

(By the way, did you mean to put up that thing blocking unsigned reviews? Because it really doesn't do you much good. You get about 10% of the reviews that way. just notifying you. :D)

~Rosie Cotton aka The Evil Author (tm) aka The Jesus Freak~
LadyTiger06 chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I loved it! Excellent story! Keep writing!

-Katie
61931 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
...WOW. That was SO good. You haven't gotten nearly enough justice for this wonderful piece of fiction. I'm currently working on one or two short pieces (my first TBAA fan fic) with Andrew in an angsty situation, and I'm glad to see that there are other people who aren't afraid to write like that about Andrew. Before this week is over, I'll read the companion to this story. I absolutely love it and I hope you keep writing.

~Jessica~
Spencer chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
This was sooooooo great! Really, really Long! I almost stopped reading it, but when it was Andrew that was the man, I was waaaayyyy to curious about what happened so I read on and it was really awesome!