Reviews for These are the days
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This episode breaks my heart! I love your rendition of it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aw. I know that's what he thought! Nicely done. :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
How bittersweet, Dean is an awesome hunter, but he was born to have a large loving family and would have been an even more awesome father and husband and I think he knows that.

Lovely.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ah, this had me dream of happier days for the Winchesters. I'm torn. On one side I want them to end up like this, but on the other I know that someone has to save the world... And I'm not nearly done with following their adventures. Do you think Dean would have taken up a competition about whose grass could get greenest? I think he would:-)
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Nice! The grass is always greener... so true so true. I love a smiling happy Dean. It happens so rarely that you just want to take time to smell the roses. :-) I just couldn't resist. Thanks for sharing
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love how you used the day that Dean was able to see how life could have been and made him so happy and chipper. With all these dark days, it's good to have "a light at the end of the tunnel":p
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw, this was really bittersweet. I love that scene in WIAWSNB. Poor Dean. Nice touch that he was trying not to think of graves as he weeded the garden.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really like this one - nice bow to What is and very bittersweet.

Phoebe
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love this! I love that episode in general, but always especially loved that scene and this is just a great reflection of Dean in that moment. Him having to struggle not to think of a grave while weeding and yet having a 'smile emanating from his very soul'...just perfect.
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh, this is bittersweet, perfectly captures that scene in and Dean's thoughts in WIAWSNB.

Sue
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You almost have to wonder if Dean would have loved a normal life if the Supernatural world hadn't changed things for him! Awesome drabble!
BowsLB chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*sigh* it does jerk the heart strings, no? i like, though.