Reviews for Tough Cookie
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
OMFG! hun ! THIS ROCKED! AAGHH! :)

LOVE IT!

awesome!

yyaay x

Loved just the stroke of Dean's hand and through bloodsoaked hair! ooh :) amazing wording hun

you never fail to amaze me with this! :)

love it
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Haha! Too cute! Great job! :D
Monika11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hi Karen,

You did great adding 6 idioms to your cute drabble! I enjoyed it a lot!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
All the idioms made me giggle. 3 Loved it!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Cookies! I love cookies! And it's just like Dean to annoy Sam to his feet. Seven. Like the deadly sins or the number of different cookies you must serve at a party:-)(Swedish rules) My favorite is the canoe one, it came so unexpectedly:-) THANK YOU!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
LOL! Way better than mine! I also use multiple idioms. Good job! A job well done is a reward in itself, you know. Sorry couldn't help myself. LOL!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hee hee everybody's showing off this week and cramming them full! I only put one in...I feel so inadequate...

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I got 6 but guess you are including the night of the living dead? Not strictly an idiom but who cares, right. I had to look it up to see what the difference was between an idiom, colloquialism, moto or saying...all part of the challenge! Oh and good little story by the way - love the concern from Dean for hurt Sammy..
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw, sweet. You did manage to fit in a lot of idioms in there, didn't you? Wow.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great job! This challenge was too much fun!
Phx chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
And that's our Sam. When Dean asks for himself, there is nothing Sam won't do... Well Sam in his right mind that is. when he's high on demon blood, he can't really be considered Sam, can he?
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Fabulous job fitting so many in and they were so well chosen as part of coaxing Sam back. Lovely job working them into Sam's progression of moving closer and closer to consciousness.
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hi Karen,

This is a cool little drabble, here. If tough cookie is the last idiom, I think I found them all;-) 2 in the first line, 1 in the third, 2 in the fifth, 1 in the seventh and 1 in the last line ("tough cookie"). I'm really amazed that you could use so many words on just the idioms and still produce a complete, fully comprehensible drabble, about a serious situation, no less.

Sue
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow... how many years ago did I have an english class that covered this stuff? Five or six...

Wake up and smell the coffee...Night of the living dead...Canoe...thinking cap?...cold shoulder...Tough cookie? (! Aw, that's so cute that Dean called him that! For some reason I wanna say I remember him doing that in an episode, or I read it somewhere...anyway)I'm...missing one...right? *counts*...I am missing one. Know the score?

Yea, I've been in psych classes only for a while now that I kinda forget all the other stuff... Okay, not forget, but...you know.

Anyway, good job!
BowsLB chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
i like. cute lil brother moment )