Reviews for Bump in the Night
Hey, I think you were leading us up the garden path here Pheoebe! LOL

Nice work!

Katy x
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love a little inuendo. :) Nice use of the idiom. I liked how you set this up and the little surprise at the end. Awesome.
Merisha chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
LOL XD - Trust Dean to find trouble at the hotel :D - love Sammy yelling "Would you keep it down?" LOL XD - awesome as always.

Huggles and luv

Mish :D x
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I love this. And that Sam has enough experience with Dean's yelling to distinguish the times when he should go save the day, and when he should put a pillow over his head and pretend he can't hear.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I loved it. First because I got it! Idioms...you know. And then because it's too funny, clever and appropriate. Thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ah. Dean wasn't doing what Sam thought he was doing. Sam does know what he does when he assumes, right? Good thing Sam yelled so that Dean was able to call for help! lol

Nicely done. :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
The second message... the supersmooth last line... the backstory... this is somehow both funny and elegant. :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Loved the "keep it down", its bad enough knowing what Dean was doing but having to hear it too...

Dean is lucky Sam didn't just go in for a shower.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Goodness gracious! You used an idiom, and THEN you twisted it! Oh joy, how I love when the last sentence surprises me and totally changes the story! You made that idiom do a lot of work, didn't you? I count to three separate meanings. I thank you for the gift of your cunning wit. And for your extremely nice words about me:-)
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aww! Haha, poor Dean. Awesome drabble and go Sammy! :D
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
*big grin on her face while she composes a review mentally*

Well Done! LOL... things that go bump in the night... kind of had two separate meanings in the same fanfiction, didn't it? Very clever! Loved it! Thanks for sharing
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Dean, Dean, Dean. Sometimes you have to think with your upstairs brain when it comes to girls! :p
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hey Phoebe.

Have you been away for a while...feels like I've not seen your drabbles? Anyway you're here now!

Nice nice use of the idiom, splat that fugly, Sammy!

Bev x
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I loved the will you keep it down.
graceofgod chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Heehee - Sammy nearly got that one very, very wrong. Picture his face, just a moment of hesitation outside the door, was Dean really yelling for help or just... yelling?

*sigh*

Nice whumpage too! Can imagine Dean berating Sam, teasing him. Once he can see straight again, anyway...

Lovely idiom too - so much subtext in that one, given the context!