Reviews for Lost in the Dark
HPuni101 chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Please continue your story, it's really good. Will keep an eye out for the next update. Happy writing!
QueenDollyDaydream chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Please update soon! I am really liking this story and Im excited to see where it goes :)
-QDD
Chrs chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Why is there not more of this story!? What happens when Bruce (or Alfred?) has to come collect Ally from the police? Or when she figures out Batman's identity? Inquiring minds want to know.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Broken...No More...this is seriously heavy...but you doing good. :)
newsiesgirllaces chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
GREAT CHAPTER!
YEAH YOU'RE BACK! :D
L.L.A.P
Laces
grapejuice101 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Omg I love it. U have to update asap plz
thehuntress00 chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
i freakin love your FF please continue
SaraSyco chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STORY! I love Bruce here :) Please update when you can! xx
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
This is me reviewing:
Please write more! I LooOoove this story!

This is me in real life:
AHhhHhHhggg! NOoOo the chapter is overrrrrr.
*crys*
theshadowwithinyoursoul chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Please write more! !
imaninja41 chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Wow, this is getting intense! Please keep up the good work!
lovesaphira chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
nice chapter :D at least she's out of the house. that's a start. lol. can't wait for hte next one :D
Secret Identity Girl chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
That was a really great chapter! I love the way you portray the stubborn teenage girl attitude and I can't wait to see what "Batman" does when he catches up with her at the club.

Wishing you all the best after your recent losses and hope things start to look up for you soon.
newsiesgirllaces chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
this chapter was truely amazing! you gotta continue!

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about your loss *hugs* please feel better!
newsiesgirllaces chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
YEAH! YOU CONTINUED! :)

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather though :(

This was a really good chapter (as always) and i really feel bad for her. I hope bruce can soon get her to trust him.

L.L.A.P