Reviews for You Were Mine
bowtie-bass chapter 1 . 2/5
I really want to re-read this story right now because I really love it and you're one of the very best writers on this site, but I know that when I get to the last chapter and once again will be abruptly reminded that it's unfinished, I'll feel too sad. I remember the day you came back after a really long hiatus, and I honestly hoped that you could have finish at least one of your amazing stories, and I still hope that one day you'll come back again. Even if to only leave an author's note, we'll just be glad to hear from you anyway. Know that your readers are still here and please, at least consider the thought of continuing writing, okay? *goes to re-read anyway*
S chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Ur work is AMAZING, please please come back and at least keep in touch while ur not writing on twitter! PLEASE!
L chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I REALLY LOVE U PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Please don't give up this story,I love It! Waiting for your update!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
PLEASEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Pleaseeeeee come back to twitter!PLEASEEEEE
S chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Marvelous!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
WOW WOW WOW
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is one of the BEST Chuck and Blair stories. I read it like two times. Now I'm reading it for the third time and I wish you'd continue it. It's amazing and it has SO much potential. It's simply great, excellently portrayed and it has AN OUTSTANDING PLOT. Congrats on writing such a masterpiece.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
I have big hopes that you come back and continue this story... I love it... its beautifully broken in some ways with Blair and Chuck... I seriously hope you haven't given up on this... but with that said I love it its truly a wonderful story so far, hopefully it will have an even better ending! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I love this story,its amazing, don't give up,please update!
C chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
INCREDIBLE INCREDIBLE INCREDIBLE!
PeacefullyJos chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
I love this so much! This story really touches my heart.