Reviews for You Were Mine
Pls don't abandon your stories and your readers :(((((((((((
tikistraw chapter 13 . 7/9
I know its been years...but PLEASE...plllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeee update. This and fake empire are so good. Absolutely love
Amazing! You're amazing. I wish desperately for u to come back
I desperately miss your writing, your wonderfulness and magic
bowtie-bass chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
I just re-read your AN and :'(((((( so sad to remember that you'll probably never finish this story or Fake Empire, but I'm still going to hope that you'll at least post another note someday
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Please come back,waiting for next chapter,don't abandon us like this,
2three88 chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
I can honestly say that I become devasted to see good stories go to waste unfinished. I'm really wishing that you will update in the near future! Amazing story !
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Oh,for your note,I have been still waiting for next chapter,please please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
I read it,again. It's so great ,please leave us like this. Looking for next chapter.
MapleofFrance chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Hi ! :)
I can't wait to see next chapters ! Well, actually I can, but your fic' is so incredible and you're so talented I long to read the rest.
I hope you haven't abandonned "You were mine" :)
There seems to be so much to happen yet ! Jack, Chuck, Georgina...

Please, please, come back :)
(Although I wouldn't want to push you, of course :P)

xoxo ...
Kaya27.10 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Still here. Will always wait. Your writing is too, too incredible. Melanie
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
I'd love see this updated. It's sad to see good stories go to waste unfinished.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
Update?!
bowtie-bass chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I really want to re-read this story right now because I really love it and you're one of the very best writers on this site, but I know that when I get to the last chapter and once again will be abruptly reminded that it's unfinished, I'll feel too sad. I remember the day you came back after a really long hiatus, and I honestly hoped that you could have finish at least one of your amazing stories, and I still hope that one day you'll come back again. Even if to only leave an author's note, we'll just be glad to hear from you anyway. Know that your readers are still here and please, at least consider the thought of continuing writing, okay? *goes to re-read anyway*
S chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Ur work is AMAZING, please please come back and at least keep in touch while ur not writing on twitter! PLEASE!