Reviews for Dragon Age : Incarnations
ThelonewolfNT chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
I was a bit teary on this one my friend. Great story!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Thanks for sharing this extreemly imaginative and colorful masterpiece of yours :-)
Susan chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
I can't express how much I've enjoyed this trilogy. I love how Lyssa and Alistair stayed in love the entire time. I adored Alistair’s wit and Lyssa’s comebacks! I love your twist on the true purpose of the Grey Wardens. I loved the sacrifice they all made for their fellow man even when they knew the price. I cried when Duncan left with the gods but had hope they would meet again. I ached to find out that Morrigan died after finding love. I chucked at Sten and the puppies. I appreciated your epilogue that wound up the story and allowed us to say goodbye to our beloved friends. I’m sad to see your story end. I look forward to reading more of your work, be it Dragon Age or anything else.
immajedibabe chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
LOVED THIS STORY! :) i nerded over this story. Loved lyssa to. :) good character. Sad duncan died TWICE even if it wasn't the "same" duncan
Eisenfaust chapter 22 . 5/3/2011
Thanks for another great read.

I believe that this is a fantastic conclusions to an epic story. Once again congrats on the dialogue and originality, It just makes me wonder if there might be any more games using the 'Origins' protagonist, after DA2.

Also now after reading your stories I will probably feel like a Know-it-all when playing in the DA universe since I learnt much which I didn't bother to find out otherwise.

This is possibly one of the best endings to a story I have ever read(I like happy endings), and that's saying something (I usually read up to 30 if not more, 700 page books a year).

Simply brilliant.
Jayme chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
Yey! I am sad to see thsi at an end, but it was a good ending. I hope you might come back around to dragonage again soon. espically alistair stories!
naomis8329 chapter 22 . 12/18/2010
Thank you for sharing this with me. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish. Little did I know that there were others before it, however I shall enjoy reading those also.

I was mesmerised from start to finish, able to visualise the characters with such clarity I could not stop reading until the end.

Thank you once again for letting me share this creation of yours.
Merithea chapter 22 . 5/6/2010
I think you have a great future as a writer as this trilogy was so good I can't come up with a word to describe it. As with all good books, I am sad it is over because that means there is no more...but what you did with the story...I'd love to see what you do as a writer of fiction outside the game.
Ladyamesindy chapter 22 . 5/4/2010
I really enjoyed you writing! Though you may take a break, please come back and write some more! Your talent is unending I suspect and it would be such a shame to not use it!
Very well done!
Grannaah chapter 17 . 4/19/2010
I love this story. It is exciting, and well written.

Ladyamesindy chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
(biting fingernails to the quick!) What's next?
Ladyamesindy chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
Oh, no, no, no, no, no! We can't lose Gildre yet! (
Saber009 chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
I must say I absolutely love your stories. I believe the characterizations through all of them have been spot on for the official characters. Lyssa and the OC characters are very well done and easily likable as well.

This story and the past ones have remained interesting throughout and I eagerly await your next update. Just as another reviewer said I'm looking forward to reading all your stories from start to finish once this one is completed.
joe chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
while there are a lot of really good fanfics on this site , none of them envoke the same thrill i get when i see that you have added a new a sense i can't wait til you have finished so that i can read the whole trilogy from beginning to end and at the same time i want it to always continue
joe chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
It stuns me how few reviews you seem to have as your fanfics so far have been consistantly brilliant, keep it up , desperately looking forward to the next installment