Reviews for Going Wild
Jack Moore chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
hello . are you going to write more of this
MrsDWinchester-Zen007 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Very interesting, can't wait to see what happens next...
ChelleNorlund chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Wow, this chapter and story is getting better and better by the minute. :D

I hope Max, KW, Judith, Ira, Alexander, Bull will find Douglas, and also Bob and Terry.

Do you think you could also do a chapter by making Max find Carol? Just curious. Cause...I believe they need to see each other and also...apologize each other for Max lying to them about not being a king, and also Carol apologizing Max for his behavior and also for trying to eat him.

And maybe Max, all of the Wild Things, including Bob and Terry could also put an end to the whole situation and everything will go back to normal again.

Keep up the good work and you have my support as well.

ChelleNorlund.

PS: I hope you will update soon.
Quod scripsi chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
We learn a bit more in this chapter, but your holding some things back is good writing and keeps the suspense going. I do wonder if Bernard has limited sight since he was able to tackle Ira, or perhaps he found him by sound. It's interesting that a few of the Wild Things still consider Max to be a king - does this suggest poor memory or wishful thinking among the Wild Things? Perhaps the unfolding crisis has once again caused some of them to wish for a king in the hope of turning to an outsider for guidance.
Quod scripsi chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
This was not an easy chapter to read; that's not to say it isn't very well written, because it is, but the idea of Bernard aka Daniel being blinded and my all-time favorite, Alexander, missing an arm is painful to contemplate, and I had a visceral reaction to that paragraph. I love Alexander's dialogue and sarcasm in this chapter. The ending is strong and again uses suspense to keep the reader interested.
Quod scripsi chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
This is a fast moving chapter with little time wasted in getting Max back to the island (well done taking advantage of an audience that should be very familiar with the story and doesn't need lengthy expository in certain areas). Good use of suspense at the end.
Quod scripsi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
An interesting opening; we see Max's self control and anger management issues haven't improved much as one might hope, given the ending scene in the movie. I like that Max is apparently a writer. You've established his angst and set the foundation for a story which could lead in any direction.
ChelleNorlund chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
This story is getting better and better, I hope Max and the others will find Douglas, and I also hope that Max will find Carol as well. So they could all be together once again.

Please update as soon as you can, and take your sweet time.

Thanks.

MissEccentricWriter chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
I loved this chapter, it was very good!

Max's thinking of what to do. Him falling asleep next to Bernard, very cute X3. The attack on them and Alexander being noticed. Very good!

I really want to know of these invisible enemies and what happened to the others; Ill be awaiting the next chapter!
MissEccentricWriter chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
This looks well promising! Im glad you continued this! Im loving it!
ChelleNorlund chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
This story is getting good and better, once they all find Douglas, are you going to get Max to find Carol all by himself? Because I think that Carol and Max could work things out together, since they haven't got a chance to apologize to each other after what Carol had done to him about...trying to eat him.

I hope Max gets his friends back together again. Please update as soon as you can, take your sweet time, and keep up the good work.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
This is a very good chapter, I hope Max will help the others find Carol, Douglas, Judith, Bob and Terry.

I am hoping that maybe Max will try to find Carol on his own, since Carol hasn't got a chance to tell Max that he wants to apologize to Max for trying to eat him.

Please update as soon as you can, and keep up the good work.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I do like this story, because I believe that all the Wild Things, including Carol will need Max's help to stop this...evil force that is destroying the island of the Wild Things. I just hope that Carol and Max will see each other again and become friends once again. (Except don't like the cussing, but no offence.)

Love the story, and please continue with this story and update as soon as you can.

Thanks

Rurri chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Hey this is a good story! Update would you?