Reviews for The one reason
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
What year was this? 6th year? I know it can't be 5th year because you mentioned Cho. I thought you might put in a 7th year where they go back or something. I think it is 6th year. Anyway, nice. If there is a chapter 2 then update soon!
Aleatha515 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This was well written, but I think you should have drawn out the story more. I mean, Hermione wouldn't change that much over one summer, and would anyone you know really have sex with a man she never even kissed before to see if she liked him? And, wouldn't the other guys in Harry's room have noticed that they were making love "for hours"?
Latisha C chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Please tell me you are doing a sequel. That was the best one-shot Harry Potter fic, I've read in a while.
KT-Beth chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Totally cute i swear. falmes suck.
the fan chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
cute

more chapters

want to see viktor's reaction
eager reader chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
wow, this is one of the best stories i've ever read. u should definitely do a sequel. please!
Starlit Vapor chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
You know what? i really liked that. You are very good at writing. No, i mean VERY good. Really.
love chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
write more!
VanillaPuF chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
nifty, nifty, and even niftier! squee! rock on! rock on! _
love chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
that was GREAT! i likeed how you made sure that u werent too descriptive wit the whole "making love" thing. PLEASE DONT END IT THERE! MORE!

luv ya!,lin
I.M. boring chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
MAYBE? you can't do it maybe! you have to continue,please!
Matriaya chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
oooh, that was cute! i'd do without the lemon though. it was a bit out of place. but the rest of it was cute cute cute! okay, good job! toodles!
Hikari47 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
This was sweet! Sugary sweet! I think that u should continue it.
Karen chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
"The end (maybe)"

NOOO! dont make it the end yet! Thaeres loads more you could right about it. Ok, so I dont know what else you could write but I hope you carry on with the story, it was really good. :)

~*~Karen~*~
MioneAngel chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
sweet, but RATING NEEDS TO BE HIGHER!