Reviews for He knew How To Break My Heart & Fall In Love
mamasam chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Just when they finally get together. Now all four of them are heart broken. You sucked me in but good. Now off to finde A heartbroken destiny. I love your job! :)
I know yall all wrote this a while ago. But just came some of your work. Like the last one I read, You hooked me on this one.
greentoothbrush chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
aw! jesus as if mondays arent bad enough! you had to go give me a chapter like that!
ARandomYouth chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
LOL! I feel your pain with the WordPad thing. That's where my stories are currently being written. Nice story! I like Leilah, she's cool and seems kinda bad-ass!
pickupthatamulet chapter 16 . 4/23/2010
finally im able to read this . that was awesome and heartbreaking omg D: i dont even. i cant wait to read the sequel i hope it will work cauz earlier it didn't :( you did an amazing job with the first part of this story i cant wait to read more
AprilC3604 chapter 16 . 4/23/2010
That was a good ending. They had their reasons for leaving. Its what sam and dean would have done. I loved this story and I will be looking for that sequel...so get writting lol jk :) can't wait
greentoothbrush chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
aw! thats so lovely !
whit3rs chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
Love it, it gets a little cheesy sometimes but I think that's expected with any love story, nice job!

Are we going to get to see any Sam and Melissa?
Vanexys chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
Good lovely chapter...
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
Yay! They are together you for the update and I can't wait to read chapter 16
wizziewoo123 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
loved it! what else is there to say lol!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
awesome story well done please update soon i am a big fan of all your stories
AprilC3604 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
Great chapter! Hot, sweet and everything in between. LOVE IT! Keep the updates coming please:)
espells chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
That was an awesome chapter! *sighs* How come I never get to shower with Dean? lol. I am loving your stories atm, Sorry I haven't been reviewing all of them but trust me I am reading them and LOVING them!

Can't wait for the next chapter, of this or any other story lol.

xoxo
pickupthatamulet chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
Oh love it. I was waiting for that movie for so long and now i have it . aw Dean being all romantic this is so cute and i love him and leilah together sfm :) Ur doing an amazing job i cant wait for more about this story and about ur other stories 3
greentoothbrush chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
okay major jelousy! was in florida last year but not going ANYWHERE this year! gr as well as the fact that DEAN is there . . . semi-naked . . . .