Reviews for Delicate Palate
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
LOL... LOL... still LOL... alright, I think I got it under control now. Yes, tossed his cookies is an idiom. Nice job! Since a good job is its own reward, then you probably don't need this review, but I'm going to send it to you anyway. This one's for you! Sorry, I just couldn't help myself... I was inspired. :-)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh I like alright:-) And I really enjoyed the little detail with Sam getting GREEN from eating SALAD. That was an unexpected tidbit. Thank you for taking the time to construct some brotherly moment, where they work in harmony, and using several idioms. I just can't get enough! Thank you!
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Tossed his cookies - one of my favorites! Thanks for writing.
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I liked it
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I think the last one is definitely an idiom. This was really cute. Nice touch that Dean's burger went down fine and it was Sam's salad that made him sick.

Loved Sam calling Dean's dinner "heartburn on a bun". LOL
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
It's so terrible of me, but you definitely had me giggling when Sam was the one with food poisoning. So perfect that it happened after Sam was chastising Dean about that monstrosity of a burger. You definitely capture the brothers here.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Dean really DOES have a cast-iron stomach, doesn't he?

Poor Sam... but I'm with Dean with the smirk then helping the poor little brother...
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
nice...kinda gross...but nice...now i'm actually kinda happy i don't like salad