Reviews for Getting By
KindKelsey chapter 12 . 5/16
This was a very sweet story, thanks for writing!
Lifeisingray chapter 12 . 3/10
I Love this but the end just makes me sad
been 6 years. Uhhh. Well. I. Still. Love it. Maybe an epilogue where they are ow at there 20s and dean gets clipped by a car and sam has flashbacks
beckini chapter 12 . 2/5
good gripping story.
sunshine102897 chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
My goodness. What a story. Extremely painful, but lovely all the same. CPS workers always seem pretty evil to me, but these two actually came through. THANK GOD FOR BOBBY OMG I LOVED THAT YOU INCLUDED HIM. The little bit about Hey Jude slowly ebbed away at my heart. Ouch. Big ouch. Agh this was great and such a sweet story. Loved it. Thanks for writing.
Charismatic Mouse chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
OMG! That's amazing. I loved every moment of it!
kurarisusa chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
This story rock my frellin' socks off! I mean, how many ways can you take a girl's heart and smash it on the floor?! Did you have to then proceed to grind it to powder and throw it into a furnace, cuz that's what I think happened here.
Gah! I t hurts soo good *proceeds to weep inconsolably into imagine hankerchief*
general yumi chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I really love this story! I love how there is a happy ending but you give the readers a giant hint that this peace won't last forever. Great job on this author-san!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Oh John... I feel sorry for you.
Don't hate yourself too much. Even though this happened half by your fault.

Dean should not think that was his fault this happened. Blame the driver who hit him and ran! Hope they get their karma.

I'm so disappointing myself right now. I read this Awesome Hurt/Comfort first when I should read this after later! Because the next fic I'm going to read would had clueless-annoying-idiot(and probably jerk too) John! Dammit!

Winchester family is so Damn Complicated !

I like how the CPS showed in here and try to make the Winchesters apart from each other and made Dean's condition get worst with Sam away and had been so lonely too.

Heart-breaking !

I Love how it become Happy Ending ! except that John feel self hating with their live...

I wonder what Sam whispered to Dean's ear that made him awake.
Their bond is so strong! :')

The funny part I caught was when three intimidating men staring at the Agent Weston.
ReginaLo chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful story. That was really easy to read and an awesome idea :)
WhiteWolf753753 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I love how you portrayed Sammy's younger demeanor and the whole breakup thing with CPS. This is a really good story.
Moony1972 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
*sob*
Perfect. My words won't do this justice so I'm not going to try. I'll just leave it at 'perfect'.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
What did Sam whisper in Dean's ear?
pipinheart chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Oh, such a lovely piece.
PerfectingSilence chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
This was such an amazing story!