Reviews for Getting By
kurarisusa chapter 12 . 1/28
This story rock my frellin' socks off! I mean, how many ways can you take a girl's heart and smash it on the floor?! Did you have to then proceed to grind it to powder and throw it into a furnace, cuz that's what I think happened here.
Gah! I t hurts soo good *proceeds to weep inconsolably into imagine hankerchief*
general yumi chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I really love this story! I love how there is a happy ending but you give the readers a giant hint that this peace won't last forever. Great job on this author-san!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Oh John... I feel sorry for you.
Don't hate yourself too much. Even though this happened half by your fault.

Dean should not think that was his fault this happened. Blame the driver who hit him and ran! Hope they get their karma.

I'm so disappointing myself right now. I read this Awesome Hurt/Comfort first when I should read this after later! Because the next fic I'm going to read would had clueless-annoying-idiot(and probably jerk too) John! Dammit!

Winchester family is so Damn Complicated !

I like how the CPS showed in here and try to make the Winchesters apart from each other and made Dean's condition get worst with Sam away and had been so lonely too.

Heart-breaking !

I Love how it become Happy Ending ! except that John feel self hating with their live...

I wonder what Sam whispered to Dean's ear that made him awake.
Their bond is so strong! :')

The funny part I caught was when three intimidating men staring at the Agent Weston.
ReginaLo chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful story. That was really easy to read and an awesome idea :)
WhiteWolf753753 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I love how you portrayed Sammy's younger demeanor and the whole breakup thing with CPS. This is a really good story.
Moony1972 chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
*sob*
Perfect. My words won't do this justice so I'm not going to try. I'll just leave it at 'perfect'.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
What did Sam whisper in Dean's ear?
pipinheart chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Oh, such a lovely piece.
PerfectingSilence chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
This was such an amazing story!
rosebudgirl chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
That was beautiful
nickiandlogan chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Loved it
laurieglory chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Wow what a story! As a mom ( & SN fan) it was heartbreaking. Could totally see this happening pre season 1. The relationship between the boys was spot on & introducing Bobby and Pastor Jim that way was perfect. Dean & John both acknowledging that it would happen again...sad but also spot on. Even at age 10 Dean knows how obsessed his dad is. Good job! Can't wait to read what other stories you have ( and hopefully will) come up with next. :)
Kiratt chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Great story. I always love reading about the childhood years, and I loved your portrayal of all the characters. Thanks for the great read!