Reviews for Getting By
krzyktty chapter 12 . 3/22
Wonderful story!
Villyviking chapter 12 . 2/1
God that was heartbreaking. Great writing.
Lisa Smithers chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
This story was amazing! I love your writing style and topic matter.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
Poor Sammy! He's a kid. I can imagine his fear and sorrow when he found poor Dean lying on the floor hurt and unconscious. I was in a similar situation once. I love it how your characters are perfectly in character. And the writing is DAMN good. I have no words. I love it.
victee459 chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
love it
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
A beautiful, sad story. I like how John is portrayed as a flawed, but so lovingly father. Thank you!
Rababaz chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Cool story :)
jublke chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Wow. That's a heartbreaker of an ending. I like the backstory for Bobby. Nice one.
KindKelsey chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
This was a very sweet story, thanks for writing!
Lifeisingray chapter 12 . 3/10/2016
I Love this but the end just makes me sad
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
been 6 years. Uhhh. Well. I. Still. Love it. Maybe an epilogue where they are ow at there 20s and dean gets clipped by a car and sam has flashbacks
beckini chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
good gripping story.
sunshine102897 chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
My goodness. What a story. Extremely painful, but lovely all the same. CPS workers always seem pretty evil to me, but these two actually came through. THANK GOD FOR BOBBY OMG I LOVED THAT YOU INCLUDED HIM. The little bit about Hey Jude slowly ebbed away at my heart. Ouch. Big ouch. Agh this was great and such a sweet story. Loved it. Thanks for writing.
Charismatic Mouse chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
OMG! That's amazing. I loved every moment of it!
kurarisusa chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
This story rock my frellin' socks off! I mean, how many ways can you take a girl's heart and smash it on the floor?! Did you have to then proceed to grind it to powder and throw it into a furnace, cuz that's what I think happened here.
Gah! I t hurts soo good *proceeds to weep inconsolably into imagine hankerchief*