Reviews for The Ocean Calls Tomorrow
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 3/8
This was beautiful and brilliant and it hurt. You had their characters down perfectly, and I'm so glad it was a gen, friendship fic. Wonderful stuff. Thank you.
Celesma chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lovely story. I love all the little details you pack into it - from Dean twirling the bottle in the sand so that it won't fall, to the shorthand text messages, to even the brief mentions of the names/lives of the people that the demons started riding. It makes this story feel unbelievably /real./ Not to mention, the principal characters and their emotions are so three-dimensionally drawn here: like Sam's guilt about the thing he almost became (and the things he has to do to avoid becoming that thing again), Dean's trauma from hell and his attendant cynicism, and Castiel's sadness over the fate that humans themselves seem unable to escape (whether it's perpetuating petty sins or languishing in miserable lives or even becoming demons). It's all woven together very flawlessly, and you can really believe in the bond of Team Free Will. *bookmarks for future re-reads*
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was beautiful! Well done!
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
A good one-shot full of the down-time & desperation at the end of the world. You did a good job of capturing Cas & Dean's voices in particular. Well done!
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was so well written, I feel like you got into both of their head's perfectly, their characters captured just wonderfully. At times I thought I was going to melt into an angsty pile of Cas feels but, you know, 'tis the life of a fangirl. :) Loved that; thanks for sharing.

*hands virtual cookie*
Lexi
undercrown chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was beautiful.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
aaaw what a bittersweet tale.. but lovely story none the less ;)
fifimom chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
so sad but so beautifully written. thanks for sharing.
2gsdip chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loved this. Its the first Cas POV I've read...I can't really imagine what being in his head is like But I'm pretty sure you nailed it. Great Job! 10/10 lol ;)
Nana'sTeaParty chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very nice. Castiel seems very in character here. Loved it.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Great story!
roqueclasique chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. Well in character and slow and sad.
Elle Gibbs chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
this was very beautifully written.
EO chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I like this story a lot. It feels peaceful and atmospheric.
caraniente chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Nice piece, very well-written. I like Cas's viewpoint, you capture him realy well, that thing of being an outsider, from the brothers, from humanity, from all that - yet at the same time probably the only one can start to understand.

Very compelling.