Reviews for Monster
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Okay, I get everything that happened in the story that truly matters but...Is Echizen supposed to be dead, and over here he's a ghost? Or...I don't know Why is Ryoma wearing a yukata in the first place?
Was this some kind of thing like 'Tezuka and Ryoma knew each other many years ago, centuries...!' and somehow this happened?
Is Ryoma just being creepy as hell? IS IT HALLOWEEN!?
I don't knooooow! (sorry, right now I'm kinda hyped up on sugar so...yeah. That should explain my lack of the ability to explain my previous ideas too?)
Anywho, I realllllllyyyyy liked this story! Will you consider making it into a short series? I don't know how (yet) you'll do it but...will you consider? (puppy dog eyed or, if you don't like dogs much like me, kitten eyed look!)
Again, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry But I loved your story!
-AnT
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I've been stalking for some PoT!Horror and I found this little gem. I can't even begin to describe it. Incredible. Can't believe I haven't read it until now. Really loved all of Tezuka's reactions. )
Sa'Kage chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh, I like this! I think I read somewhere else that you might be planning on a continuation of this? That would be awesome! It's short and slightly creepy, but the creepiness adds a great spice to it. Ryoma portrayed like that is very good, very different than the usual. I'd like to see more.
Karakuri Pierrot chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This story is deviously entertaining but also quite delightfully disturbing. I really love this story! :D

Signed, Last Alice
crassreine chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Yeeeesss.

I was literally holding my breath. The dream/nightmare was perfect, so was his waking up and Echizen...

His smirk and his eyes, his wrist...

Once again, you brought every single detail alive in my mind and left nothing for me to build on my own.
Thai Tea Addict chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I don't know why this story has no reviews. This has to be the creepiest, most subtle love (?) story I've read! It was beautiful! The way you described Tezuka's...not-dream(?)...scared the shit outta me. (Which is a good thing.) The heart, though...! I can't even describe how AMAZING this fic is! I love creepy!Ryoma! And your writing is perfect! You did a fantastic job, and I'll be looking forward to anything that may spawn from this.