Reviews for Allergies and Phenylethylamine
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
cool
ripon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Reading these yet again and I think this may be the best of your one shots! Totally wonderful! Spence is halarious and so well written. I can imagine the scenes completely. Please write some more of these at some point - but don't you dare stop writing " Welcome to the Whirlwind" to do so! I am rereading 'Mystery Muse' to get my fix of Calliope and Reid. I quite miss the stories of just Reid and Calliope together or with the team before all the sh*t hit the fan with Foyet and even Haiti as these were the days the two of them got to know each other and their respective families. They seem to grow up somewhat after these traumas ( very understandably) and I love their innocence. Thank you for the fun. You are a talented writer, especially at your relatively young age and I can read your own personality through your words, which indicates how much you identify with the characters.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
love it sooo much
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So cute I love the awkward !
samm chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hey i just wanted to point out in and a little spying or something like that the call was from Agent Todd now its from great story.
EtrnlySparrow chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
"She does indeed. Just a word of advice: next time you talk to her, stay away from the topics involving bodily functions and things women prefer to sex." Roflmao!
baobei chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Love this! Could visualize every moment. Like Garcia, I want all the vicarious gooey details. Consider backtracking and taking us through the slow, previously undisclosed, romantic sweetness?
slery chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was so sweet. I loved the scene at the end with Spencer and Garcia.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 1 . 3/7/2010