Reviews for Spoils of War
AmyHale chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
I like so much :) Maybe you could write a sequel where she tells him her secrets? :)
Danni chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
I read that you are from South Carolina. I enjoy your stories. You are not biased against Southerners You are one! I am originally from NY but moved down South several years ago. I love it here and I resent the way that divalisious portrays southerners.
Danni chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Great Story! I hope you follw up with another about what she wrote in the journal and whether she reuinites with Cooper. Thank You.
Dawn chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I enjoyed this. Write another one and tell us what is in that diary!
ProFfeSseR chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I'm glad he came to return the diary without reading it. This was the only solution that could get them back together in the future. I'm a little sad this story is now over though, because none of her secrets were revealed in this story. You could continue it in her telling him things instead of him reading about. Maybe you'll do a sequel once you finish your other story. For now, I'm glad it ended the way it did. Great story!
WhereYouAre chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Definitely agree this is the right way to go. Maybe it's time to write another when Charlotte divulges her secrets? Heh. Great job on this.
Tarynn chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Great Story. I look foward to your next CharCoop adventure hopefully Soon
Right4Me chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I like that Cooper said he wanted her to trust him with new secrets by not reading the old. It means that he still wants a future with her. Nice ending! If only he could be this mature on the show.
Marcella Hernandez chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Thank you for this update Maybe you can write another one about what kind of secrets she is hiding. I am so curious it is making me almost crazy for this show. I think we have waited too long and Shondra should be fair and tell us what happened to Charlotte.
Katrina Kenyon chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I really like the way you ended this. Great job!
SomewhereApart chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Aw, I liked this. I like that he decides to be mature and let her have her privacy, even though he wants to know. That's certainly a sign of growth from him.
Marcella Hernandez chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I am waiting still for you to update Please!
Marcella Hernandez chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You forgot to update yesterday and today. I am waiting. Thank you very much.
Marcella Hernandez chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I am still waiting for you to update so I can see if Copper gives back the book.
divalicious2 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
lol. love it! Can't wait to see what happens when she shows up at Cooper's door looking for it. Or, rather, demanding it.