Reviews for Alfred the Racist Dragon
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awww. . . I loved fantasy and romance! This story is so cute! And also, i don't understand the title -_-".
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
VERY nice story ;D

I hate Mpreg (at least, when the child gets mentioned too much)

But i think it would work here

anyways, keep up the good work :D
The Devils Song chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is fantastic! I'm so in love with dragon!Alfred. May I just ask, though, why the title? I don't quite understand what makes Alfred 'racist'? (Sorry, maybe you wrote it somewhere and I just missed it.)

The way you wrote this is just amazing. You should be very proud. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Amazing. Well-written, interesting and definitely a must-read.
How Convenient chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love this story! It's such a good idea!
fac-me-cocleario-vomere chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
To be completely honest, I don't get the whole 'racist dragon' bit, but...

I think the blood all over my computer kind of makes up for that, don't you?
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
XD Alfred the racist dragon strikes again!

And I'm very curious about Ivan's pipe, heheh. ;)
Flocon de Neige chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is cute! Though I'm kinda confused as to why Alfred is supposedly a racist dragon. Can you explain?
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww~! How cute! :D Well, kinda. I wish it were longer though. *sigh* I like when good stories are longer. Then there's more of a story to read. This has such an open-ended 'finish,' it could TOTALLY go on... And I hate leaving those things to imagination. There was that other fanfic written on this one (which coincidentally I read first), but... Well, I certainly liked it. And it's very... original. I can't say I've read any fanfic remotely like this one before... Though it does remind me of a few dragon books I used to be obsessed with... ;;; But alas. Thanks for writing this! It was enjoyable.
Naomi chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was great! I loved it, it was so well written, and the plot was adorable. Everything about it just made me smile.
celestehalcyon chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
You, wonderful writer, are the first to just keep me speechless from a story for one whole minute. Sure, it doesn't sound long but no other fic has ever achieved that... until now.

Ugh, my mind's just mush right now. You dearie have just added two of my greatest weaknesses together: dragons and Hetalia. You - this - maderr and - ack! - tygati was - fuck.

You win. At. EVERYTHING.
Gecko Osco chapter 1 . 11/7/2010

Ok, what do I lvoe about this story? More like what don't I love. I love how the brothers are interacted here and I love how you set up their relationships, believable but you can still see how much Arthur wants to please his brothers and how they care for them without it being completely OOC.

Alfred as a dragon...there are not words enough in this world that can explain how awesome that is.

I REALLY like the concept of 'treasure' and how you incorporate Alfred's alien thought process to Arthur and how they both kind of adapt to the other.

Really, I don't think there's anything here I don't like. And just thought you should know _.

have some more 3
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
it's a really good story! :3 but one thing kinda makes me sad is that alfred said "...But if there's one thing I can promise, it's that I'll stick with you for the rest of your life." it gives the feeling that alfred and arthur's life together is limited ;_;

i can just imagine a time when arthur dies... it would be bittersweet~ poor alfred! but anyway! really nice oneshot. made me smile.
Statuess chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You have a bit of broken LJ formatting in there. It says: isit down/i

Just so ya' know. :P Otherwise, gorgeous fic'! Intense!Dragon!Al FTW. And I haven't hunted through your other fics thoroughly enough to know if there is any yet, but I'm wishing for some hot powerful-mage/dragon PruCan thanks to you.

Oh, and beautiful non-explicit sex scene. Really. :)
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh my! Splendid, once again!

I tried to set this story for later, but I can't... This plot is so refreshing!

I like it, really!

I like the fact that Alfred here isn't stupid... And he's a dragon too... And his wonderful quote of "A dragon never lets go of his treasure."

Awww, so cute indeed!