Reviews for You Keep What You Kill
Spellweaver10 chapter 8 . 3/3
Good chapter. To tell you the truth I don't like how Vaako has forgoten all of his necromonger ways so fast but it is well written and I like the story.
So...do you plan to finish it?
Spellweaver10 chapter 2 . 3/3
This is great so far. The writing is really good.
And yea, 'oh crap'!
Knighthawk993 chapter 8 . 1/20
It's nice to see another side of Vaako (yey karl urban!) Your OC is a great character. Please continue xD
mychem97 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I absolutely love this story! Hope you continue writing more soon! :)
KatieWoo chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
best vaako fic ever! loved it so so so much
Bloodrein chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
This is amazing! Whenever you come back and begin updating again please please do more with this. There r no Vakko stories and this was amazing. I never liked his wife and Lenny was an amazing replacement

- EBS -
damnItKarl chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Uh oh! O_O Vaako is gonna FLIP!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great first chapter...there's just one thing that kind of bothers me; why did Lenore call Vaako "Damon"? His name is Siberius.
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Omfg. I cant even begin to explain how much I love this fanic. XD SOMEONE AGREES THAT THE BITCH IS A BITCH. WOO! Vaako is so adorable. He makes me go asdfghjkl. Continue soon? :3

Liz
Tony chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Too much kissing and mushiness. Need more action and violence. lol
Tony chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Things are heating up. :)
Tony chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very good work! This is a good start to a interesting story.
CalgaryCowgirl chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Yay! Thank you for coming back to this story. I really enjoy your writing style.
VinDieselFangirl chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
I liked your story. I couldnt put my phone down. I think its a great plot. I believed it and could picture your story on screen. I really think Riddick would dismantle the whole religion.
VinDieselFangirl chapter 7 . 4/22/2012