Reviews for History Lessons
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love this
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
you should write a story on him teaching a class
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I read all three one-shots and I adore them. They are so well written and you beautifully capture Logan's inner voice.

I especially liked this one, because it was very funny how Ororo wanted him to teach history. What will she do when she finds out that Logan could also teach Japanese and a dozen other languages? Most people underastimate Logan's intelligence, I like that you're not one of those :)
Arich chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love your three Wolverine stories, especially this one.
QTFics chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I think you capture Logan's voice very well.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
cute story, enjoyed the ending thought it was funny P
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I don't see why this hasn't gotten more reviews so far. It's an incredible one-shot and once again features my favorite two X-men! I never actually saw 'Ro as the teary kind but this was a really touching moment and I think Logan handled it true Wolverine-style. ;) Do keep writing some X-men fics if you find time because you seem to have a talent for creating some really memorable scenarios.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hi,

AYAYAYA for a third one! You should just make a whole story...cuz you are awesome at this! Hehehe I loved the ending! It is so Logan to see that better than teaching!

It was very nice and all the different parts of it added together in a very nice way! Great job!

~Paige
MidLifeCrisis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
ah ha, got the first review. Perfection, my dear. Truthfully, between us we'll get to making perfection completely your own. You've got the chops for writing same as your graphic creations.