Reviews for Naruto: Doublefaced Leaf
Hakkyou31 chapter 2 . 2/23
Yes to the first question and i think lee should be accel.
andy chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Potterformers chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
the seven tails is called Nanabi.
AKA99 chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Ha akiko moment
Potterformers chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
just realized Ryo is the currency not Dollars.
Potterformers chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Poll 1; No, He should inhabit the Fang memory.
Poll 2; Rock Lee.
drago123 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I find that by character Sasuke should be joker... i mean come one Naruto don't know his parents. He has the Kyuubi (Fang...)
DragonFire Princess chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
kamenridercrossfocre chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Ha ha you are rely good hey I have a story Idea and I was thinken you could do it narutox Den-o
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
That was a nice fight and nice way to end this story! Look forward to the sequel!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
I think this was a decent ending, but I think the battle could have been a little better. If I may make a suggestion, you may want to put the Complete tag on this story, now that its complete.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 24 . 11/24/2011
a little short but still interesting...curious as to why you're having Itachi helping Sasuke but I'll wait to see about it in future chapters.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 24 . 11/23/2011
Maybe you could let Naruto and/or Sasuke as KR W borrow the Electric Memory of Accel, to create a Lightning-powered Maximum Drive.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 24 . 11/23/2011
That's a surprise with Itachi having a Lost Driver, though with him taking it from Yonbi's Jinchuriki is a good explanation, and looks like this next fight with Itachi/Crow will be tough for Kyuubi and Accel.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 23 . 10/23/2011
Yeah, Faiz is badass, so is Blade imo. But that is neither here or there...you give us a sneak peek like that, how dare you?

Just kidding