Reviews for The Mediphagic
hermione8meg chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
hello, please update soon, please...pretty please...
meg chapter 17 . 9/10/2002
hey, i just read your story and i really liked it. a lot of stories on here are just fluff, so please keep writing. :)
Gwendolyn chapter 16 . 8/23/2002
Such creativity! I wish that I owned the kind of perfume that Angeline and Hermione used in this chapter. It only makes sense that the magical realm has magical cosmetics and such, but I do believe that this is the first and only story I've read where a new perfume was invented.

This chapter definately gets 25 points added to Slytherin's house! (Yay! Snape will be so pleased.)

Tegan1 chapter 16 . 8/20/2002
Oh, I could just picture all eyes on Snape and Angeline, and Snape becoming unnerved by it, but trying not to show it! Excellent description.

This was a very good chapter. I liked how you had him notice her eyes, and that you have a nice plot going, so that it is a story with a romance, rather than a romance with a bit of a story to hold it together. I always enjoy real stories best!
VyingQuill chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
Mediphagics...very interesting. Nicely written, nicely told...good job, and keep it up.
Dragonrage chapter 15 . 8/11/2002
I loved the story, but I'll never get to finish it because the webpage's stories always change. BUt since I can't read the rest... you rock!
Tegan1 chapter 14 . 8/1/2002
I'm really happy you are continuing this story! Your OC are very original and I love the way her brother causes problems.

I like how you are developing Harry and Snape's relatioship in this chapter.

I had read this previously as mar, before I got an account. I hope you update again soon!

Please continue!
Chary chapter 13 . 4/30/2002
That was a sweet chapter, I enjoyed Ron asking Hermione to the ball, those two are meant for each other! I'm looking forward to the ball itself as well - I hope Cho goes with Harry, I wouldn't want him to have to be a gooseberry!
kbear chapter 10 . 4/23/2002
This story gets better and better with every chapter!
mar chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
You know, I only found this story because you reviewed another author I like. This is very good. I hope you get many more reviews.
kbear chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
WOW! Great Action. Very exciting! This is very impressive for your first piece.
kbear chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
WOW! Great Action. Very exciting! This is very impressive for your first piece.
Chary chapter 12 . 4/23/2002
Good chapter! Aww poor Snape all nervous about asking Angeline to the ball and that was unusually decent of him, giving Harry points. Maybe having Angeline around is improving his mood!
Chary chapter 11 . 4/19/2002
I wondered what was wrong with Harry! Poor thing - had to save Malfoy, lost the Quidditch game and then got cursed to boot, he's not having a good day! Hope to read more soon!
abby chapter 11 . 4/18/2002
Yeahhhhh! Snape to the rescue. I really liked this chapter and never saw that curse thing coming, I just thought Harry was finally cracking. lol. Please post the next chapter soon.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »