Reviews for The Mediphagic
Chary chapter 8 . 4/9/2002
This is actually for chapter 10, but it won't let me review twice. Fun chapter! I'm glad you finally managed to upload it (I don't like the new improved system either, it's more confusing than the old one!)

What *is* happening with all these doubles wandering around? I'm looking forward to finding out!
Chary chapter 10 . 4/5/2002
Oops something's not right - chapter 10 is the same as chapter 9 and good as it was, I was looking forward to a new update :) I'll check back in the morning.
Chary chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
First, sorry it's taken me so long to read this story - I've kept meaning to but never seemed to get chance. Anyway on with the review! I like the way you write the children; everyone is nicely in character and I'm glad the twins are about - I always enjoy reading story's with them in. I also like Angeline and I'm intrigued to find out what the secret is about her past and schooling and also why she doesn't know about her mediphagic skills. And it goes without saying Snape and romance - lovely! I saw your note about not getting many reviews, I know it can be discouraging but the story *is* good and gets better with every chapter. I hope you keep going and I'll keep my eye out for updates!
Forestsilver chapter 9 . 3/26/2002
Chapters 8 and 9 are really getting interesting!

I am starting to feel a slight disgust towards Lyle.
Forestsilver chapter 2 . 3/26/2002
Oh, but is it poor them or poor Snape? Hehehe
tina chapter 8 . 2/26/2002
Hey! Just thought that I'd letcha know that I'm still reading and enjoying your story. :D I do hope that you write more soon. :D
tina chapter 5 . 2/5/2002
Good story! :D Looking forward to further chapters. Yay!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3