Reviews for Earning Redemption
CelestiaNight chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
That was amazing. Thank you for letting everyone enjoy it.
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
shadowgrl94 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
i love the last quote in the first chapter. it was utter perfection.
LovingFanFiction chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
ive really loved this chapter. i especially love the last line by Frank Longbottom, it was the perfect line for ending this
Cille chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Thank you for a well written story. I do love the fact that you had Frank and Alice cured.
xxnarufanxx chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
a really really wonderful story! loved reading it
MissVenusVixen chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Awww...
kidzannie chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
just simply wonderful, i really enjoyed it very much. i'm a sucker for a good romance (gay or straight) and this was good. i especialy liked the make over bit, very funny. made me feel all warm and fuzzy. i'll go to bed happy tonight. thank you
rawrmeansiloveyou chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Pretty good story, but wayyyy to much Snape and Hermy romance...wayyy to little drarry, Also harry was healed so quickly! Nice, but you could have done more with it.

I really did like it though!
Daenin chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wonderfully well written, truly lovely story. It has plot, character development, and humor. I wanted to cry, laugh, and mourn. Thank you for sharing your story, truly lovely!
Skye007lex chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Such an amazing story! My two favorite pairings too! Great job
lurk chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
i loved your fic, it was awesome!
CarysPendragon chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww such a great story! this was definitely a great mixture between romance and the greater good as i call it XD and Drarry...best pairing ever! Sev and Mione wasn't something i guessed at when i read the books, actually if someone pointed it out as good i probably would have sent them to St Mungos, but they really are perfect for each other. to be honest ive never liked Harry and Ginny OR Ron and Hermione, too weird personally. FAB STORY, GOING INTO MY FAVES!
netglow chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Wow this was a great fic.

Chapter 1 was pretty good. The whole "mad-Potter" could be easily be seen and imagined and the sparse sentences accentuated the madness.

Hahahhahaaaaaaaa.

Sev and Herm married.

Although I dislike Snape paired with anyone, (I shuddered when you wrote that Herm felt that she had been impale by a beater's bat, ugh) it was bearable.

Nice fic, I'm going to favorite it because it's the first time I've read mad!Harry.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Adorable :) I only wish there was more Harry/Draco. Oh well, still fantastic anyways. Very good, and I like everything original, as you have it. It's nice not to see Ron as one of the main characters, too.

Deso