Reviews for That's What You Get
RaisinContradiction chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
this is awesome owo The story was a rollercoaster from start to finish Although i do kind of feel a sort of cold disappointment towards Francis and Antonio...but i suppose that is to be expected if you were to be subjected to that kind of attitude for long periods of time. Breaks are nice, yes?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I love it.
ahappygoat chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
CUTENESS! i was worries this was going to end sadly, but all went well - i must say o_o prussia and russia would make one helluva fine ass couple. *wipes away drool*
ahappygoat chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
YOU KILLED GILBIRD
ahappygoat chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
...what in the world is a tackle cum hug...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
You did an awesome job (no joke intended, seriously) with this fic! Way to go! :) Ludwig was so hilarious. Well done.
somebody chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
Oh my god this was so cute! I squealed like I was in 7th grade all over again 33
AmericanMadeInChina chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
I enjoyed that very much (J) Dem feels doe ;-; But it didn't make me want to curl up with my blanket and sob too much. I don't care if there's a sequel or not. It doesn't really seem needed. But if you did write one, I obviously wouldn't be upset. Anywhore, thanks for writing! Definitely worth the read.
Oddity chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Poor Ludwig, man. Guy just can't catch a break.
Oddity chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Fun in the janitor's closet! Wooh!
Oddity chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Called it! I knew there was only one person who could install that type of fear in Ivan!
Oddity chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Aww. Prussia really is a sweetie.
Oddity chapter 4 . 7/13/2014