Reviews for The Kidnapper's Girl
Chelsea chapter 8 . 3/21
Omg this is so... (good?).
It's just kinda... (eep!) And umm yeah..
Keep going, you're really good at the story...writing (!?) Lol I don't know what I'm writing, but I can't wait for more of these chapters! Literally I'm waiting...still waiting...anyway it's a really good storyline, I like it a lot I wish I could write this kinda stuff but I like reading it better so I'll stick to that Lol. Btw I'm 14 like the MC and I just feel special...yep. lol #fangirl #abitsociallyawkward lol bye.
LaughingSpades chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
please write more soon this is a really great story
1fairytaillover chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
1fairytaillover chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
omg she decided
1fairytaillover chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
omg kukai?
1fairytaillover chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
poor amu she got shocked
1fairytaillover chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
oh you go girl amu
1fairytaillover chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
aw amu why do you have to be mean to kukai
1fairytaillover chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kukai and tadase
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
omg
bluexsky chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
so interesting update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Awesome story so far! I guess I should give a idea though. Give me a minute...AHA!(p.s. my best skill is day dreaming. Second best is making all the sports teams at school feel small and unimportant compared to my athletic skill and harsh refusal of joining) my idea: when there driving to there next destination, the car runs out of gas so the driver go's to find a gas station but, ikuto gets impatient and grabs her hand and they start walking in silence but then she trips and twists her ankle and ikuto is forded to carry her. And when he see's how much pain she's in he (awkwardly) try's to conferred her and they start talking and after he says something stupid about her being a spoiled little rich kid, she snaps at him and mentions how her childhood was lonely and that her outer character keeps her from being very happy at all and then mumbles something about him not helping with that fact. And then mabey he can open up to her a little and let her know a little bit about why she was kidnapped and then later on she starts being a little less difficult when it comes to relocating and then after he relizes he loves her he does all he can to protect her and then somehow her parents find out about easter's betrayal and has them shut down and ikuto and Utau are released and kukai and amu get to be with the ones they love! And then amu and ami are required to where tracking devises so this nightmare isn't repeated, cause honestly...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Please update! I've been waiting for so long :S HOnestly, the only reason why I keep coming back to fanfiction is just to keep checking/reading this story X( Your story is amazing and super interesting! I really want to read more on Amu's and Ikuto's development! Pleeeeaase update!
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Awww I was sad when it ended. I really missed this story. Update soon :)
8Daisy8 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I absolutely love this story. :) Its very well-written and the characters are perfect. Please continue as soon as possible. I just can't get enough!