Reviews for Mad As A Hatter
POTC misty potter temple chapter 5 . 1/4
Please update I really like this
4212 wonderland chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Nicely done, I can't wait for more
finch.katie22 chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
awesome more?
Love chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Keep going I love the story
MaxyAmy chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Plz Continue! I seriously am about to cry right now :D Your the best Alice in Wonderland writer I've seen!
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
amazing story cant wait for the next chapter
tuwas1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Haha, love it so far! I really like her personality! :D
Mafsarhet chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
So far I think the reviews are being helpful. You don't want a piano teacher who only praises you, never tells you your wrong notes so that you never learn to blossom and play, do you? Believe me, we are all learning here. Please don't take honest criticism as a bad thing.

The previous reviewer is nice, but a poor teacher. You will learn nothing by just getting "that's great" and "update!" all the time. I never waste my time unless I see potential, and I see it in you.

I wouldn't say a thing if I thought you had no talent. But truly, the previous "reviewer" is not helping by calling everyone jealous who plainly aren't and are actively wanting to help. Her cheering is best suited to the Mary Sues and the p-nut gallery, to be honest.

You have much more to offer! I can see it, and I'm no expert! Please PM me if you'd like to chat.

I also never say that unless I truly mean it. :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
thanks for the new chapter

don't mind those jealous people sweetie,you're an amazing writer!

All thanks to Tarrant, he had kept her safe-awwwww

poor Binx :(

I hope she's ok
Mafsarhet chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Is this girl supposed to be Alice reincarnated? If not and she is a descendant... Never mind! I just can't go...there.

If she is a reincarnation a romance is plausible, but makes me wonder why it has to be this, possibly unneeded, OC rather than Alice herself. And such a trendy name? Well, to each her own, I suppose!

Just to help, please figure all this out, make it clear, and do some research on the characters, ie the dormouse in Carrol and the one in Burton.

I'll subscribe for now. I think you may be able to pull this story off with a bit of work, but as it stands, I have to be honest and say I have my doubts. Please prove me wrong! I love it when I doubt a story and then the writer changes my mind. :)
Niphuria chapter 1 . 3/16/2011 Binx has to be MORE unique than Alice? This alone practically screams Mary Sue. Of COURSE Tarrant falls for her even tho she's a relation of the woman he loved? Creepy and, IMO, wrong on so many levels. I'm sorry, truly, but this story needs a specific type of audience. I hope you find enough of it. I did try, because I think you have talent, but this story and especially the *shudder* romance is just too creepy, unlikely, wrong, and all around Mary Sue and sounds like a fangirl in disguise.

I think this can be reworked into something much better and plausible. But, if you are only writing this for fun and to fulfill a personal fantasy, then never mind.

Carry on, in that case. Please, I mean no offense, but just an honest and real critique.
Corvus Nocturne chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
this one I enjoyed due to the fact the this chick kicks all kinds of ass. Also the Mad Hatter is gonna get laid!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I'm in love with this story. I can't wait til the next chapter.

More please
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
I like your story! Update soon!
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Aww thanks hun,you’re a great friend ;)

Ok,that was one freaky nightmare!
"It just came to me."-they’re so cute!I just adore them!
It felt as though he were kissing the petals of a flower.-damn,I’m jealous of that girl!
sadley before anything could begin there was a knocking at the door.-WHAT?Damn!
Who’s Mally?
I so need to see this film!
"Sleep now darling, I shall watch over you."-again,aw!