Reviews for The Cards You Draw
Chuckls the clown chapter 14 . 5/5
naw this story was a wild ride of ups and downs an loops and all sorts of drama
miri chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
puedes hacer una secuela
Kurogawa Yuki chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I really liked how this chapter was writen, it had a great flow but i didn't liked the beginning of the fic, I think it was to slow
I still like it though
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
nice!
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
good story! ;) Favorited defiantly!
Victoria-Pervert-Sensei chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
o.O I loved this story, it was so cute at the end :-)
Taira Yukiko chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
wow nice story loved it !
bijuunicorn chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
(: this is a sweet story, and very cute :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
His name is spelled Gaara, not Garra btw
Iceheart15 chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
I think this was a good story and it was incredibly detailed; especially in regards to the school. Thumbs up from me!
Vampeeriuke chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
The story is amazing! I wanted to read more and more! You really have a great talent, but I couldn't not point out the grammar mistakes that are spoiling the story. The worst was "Before I knew it my own !shit! was gone and thrown somewhere in the room." I know that you meant to write "shirt", but mistake like that just spoils the story. Anyway, apart from the mistakes I loved it and read it two times without break! It really is very good ;)
Piu chapter 14 . 6/24/2011
I wish you would have given Karin STD
Death Seiren chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
Loved this story. Although I thought Sasuke was gonna rape Naruto the last time he kidnapped him. Just with them being alone and a mention of a coat being removed.

Then again that was probably just my perverted mind -

nice title and very realistic with the foster homes and all the deep stuff. I've never seen anyone pair Gaara and Hinata. I really like the pairing, they suit each other some how.

Loves and hugs xoxoxoxox and good luck with any current or future stories.
Mayonaka chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Omg I love love loved this chapter! The way you wrote the letters going back and forth between them was so so good! Loved it!
Mayonaka chapter 11 . 12/27/2010