Reviews for Unexpected Emotions
KittenTigerz chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Damn... I try so hard not to cry... And this chapter makes me cry...
Abandon All Sanity chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Alright! A fast paced chapter but thankfully not jumping straight into the action! I'm happy to see some bonding in this and I like how she's not warming up to him straight away, your character stands strong and sticks with what she believes. It's good that she doesn't just go "Oh okay im forced to be with you even though you are the ultimate enemy just reprogrammed. Thats great. Lets mate!"
You're taking it incredibly slow and taking her age into consideration this is a good thing. Im imagining the terminator to have flesh though and a human appearance because the whole robot appearance doesn't really appeal to me at all those things are effin scary haha but this is awesome so far and really looking
Abandon All Sanity chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Alright. You've definitely caught my interest though The terminator is incredibly unterminator-ish with human emotions and social skills. However I can see that it's actually impossible to create a romance story with a terminator that's perfectly in character and it's difficult because you have to change it up and make the robot less robotic and more transformers like without it being a completely different thing. So I've gotta hand it to you that you've got the whole transition under control. So far so good, thumbs up from me! I'm really curious to see where this is going!
TheNightRunner chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Oh,and i forgot to mention a few things. eyes are not supposed to glow red,unless the human flesh is damaged. is supposed to have human flesh,so his skin would not be cold,and his footsteps would not sound metalic.
TheNightRunner chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Ugh,PLEASE update here,and soon! And BTW,this terminator looks like arnold schwarzenegger,right? And i suggest his name be maybe ... Dutch,Jack,or Marshal. Whatdaya think? :)
Kihlala Sisters chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
love it, keep up the awesome work. XD
samanthatm chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
good but if its gunna be a romance i'd say as more romance
Justice65 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
This story is good! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Bob chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Call it bob. Like uncle bob.
golenstar870 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
THE WHOLE EMOTIONAL PART WITH MOM WAS O.K BUT YES I UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES WE NEED TO GET SAPPY AND LOVEY DOVEY WITH EACHOTHER BUT U DIDNT OVERDO IT WHICH WAS GOOD. I WILL BE EXPECTING MORE CHAPTERS OUT OF YOU.(SEE THIS IS THE FIRST REVIEW WHEN I DIDNT SAY LOL!)LOLX. FUNNY STUFF... DARN IT!
Wayne7793 chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
I looked up some info about the T-600 and an actor named Brian Steele played one. Maybe "Steele" would be a good name, since it's a machine? :)
Wayne7793 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
This is pretty amazing. I like the way you portrayed Sierra's reluctance to accept her new guardian, then she begged it to comfort her.

The Terminator concept shows how spooky it is to understand a machine trying to act human when we know it isn't. Trust is the biggest issue we have with technology, although so is dominance, do we dominate over the machines or the other way around?
Wayne7793 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is pretty amazing. A good start on a story that's worthy of the Terminator world ;)
FronkDog DA chapter 1 . 4/16/2011