Reviews for Ruinous
please update this story its one of the best I have seen
End Bringer chapter 4 . 4/24
A tragedy this has not been completed.
I wish you'd give us the last chapter of this so bad
Ok, from the moment i heard all the background noise durin their manipulative talk, I knew it had to be Kim? All you gonna hook Kim and Ron together. O, I a noticed there are 2 more visitors left. And theres only oen chapter left...crap. Please tell me you somehow finished the tale next chapter. This story is really interesting. Also, I liked ur use of 1st person speech.
someone out ther chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
ok, i lost track of you i commented, so i may or may not hav already review your story. i loved ho you made kim seem like the insecure one. ron struggles with kim's attraction to hotties, and when OCs wants Ron, Kim suddenly sorta understand. liked tht part. your thingie at the end when ron gave are the "horrible" descriptions of the Gods, but then he turns it around. yeah, s i rlly want you to update this!. overal, great fanfic with a plot twist
someone out ther chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
this is amazing so far. you gave amazing voice and moods for ron. i also liked how u made kim seem like the insecure one. authors cant pull that off usually, but you did a fantastic job. i still cant wait for u to update. im sure itll be even better than these 4 combined.
lordkalel chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
So, who is the last? FOUR YEARS and we still waiting, I think Ron is the representative of the God Emperor of the Humanking and i think the other will be Horus. I was expectink Gork and Mork but you can't have everything in a fanfic.
Susanoh13 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Awesome fic!

I kind of want a continuation, to see what happens, and to see who this "twin" of Ron is, and what changes were wrought upon him by his contact with the Gods of Chaos.

Reading this also really got me in the mood to read some Kim Possible fanfiction. Unfortunately, most of what I found when I ventured into that part of was just Kim and Shego pairing fics. So I have to ask, do you know of any good fics out there, crossover or not for KP?
BarnabusAmbrosiusIII chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't help but think of Jason in my head as Wreck-It Ralph. Well, Wreck-It Ralph with the definition of Hercules from Fate/ Stay Night.
Ambara chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Please update this? It's caught me and I need to see what happens next.
Ryvule chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Awesome. Also pretty please with a cherry on top update this, it's really good
Devil Reader chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Please, pretty please update? I'm really curious about who's coming next and how Ron and the next person relate to the four Chaos gods, especially when they're already represented by Jason, Stephanie, Vanessa, and Eric. With cherries and sprinkles on top.
Yoshi en Verde chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
So, after you posted your last oneshot (I really enjoyed it, BTW), I went back to re-read some of my favourites, and found out that, between the good ole 90s, and HoS, you'd written a couple KP fics.

I really like this one, and I'm left wondering if you're ever going to finish it. It would seem it's only missing a couple chapters (5th guy, confrontation, epilogue? Any of the last two could be avoided, too).

To paraphrase good old Ran, you have to finish what you start _
It seems this is one of onl two old fics you haven't finished.

Anyway, just seeing the way you're melding KP with WH lore? I absolutely love it.
Chuckikillu112 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Ron could have the potential to be their Daemon Prince. Maybe all four of the gods made a mistake with Ron and accidently gave him so much power that he could become one. Alas we will never know if you don't start back on this story, I mean it could have so much potential in itself, so please, start a fifth chapter. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
aelienis chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
This is as awesome a fanfic as any I have read on this sight, great idea and wonderful writing, I just hope you choose to continue and finish the story.