Reviews for Ruinous
NaruHarem4ever chapter 4 . 7/31
Wow, keep up the great work!
Sir Cookie chapter 4 . 4/16
Dammit gabriel! Come back and finish this masterpiece! Also miss you.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 4 . 3/18
Amazing work of literature, but damn we need closure! Please do a update, this was, and still is, a amazing piece of writing.
Dagmara chapter 4 . 1/6
This is truly one of the most epic fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading! and I have to say, your characters are so charismatic! not only are the KP characters all like in the cartoon; your own are just charming! I completely fell for Stephanie and Jason, they are such sweet people! I'm always at the edge of my chair waiting for them to appear once more. Eddie is just wonderful too! and you get a bonus point for having a very characteristic and fluent, easy-to-read writing style. keep up the good work, I can't wait to read the next chapter
black-white-rose chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
The most beautiful lie...

Is that a quote from someone? If so who? If you wrote it it's very profound.
deathkorps1987 chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Got to say as a 40k player and having watched Kim Possible as a kid I enjoy this story. I hope you come back to finish it one day.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
please update this story its one of the best I have seen
End Bringer chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
A tragedy this has not been completed.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
I wish you'd give us the last chapter of this so bad
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Ok, from the moment i heard all the background noise durin their manipulative talk, I knew it had to be Kim? All you gonna hook Kim and Ron together. O, I a noticed there are 2 more visitors left. And theres only oen chapter left...crap. Please tell me you somehow finished the tale next chapter. This story is really interesting. Also, I liked ur use of 1st person speech.
someone out ther chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
ok, i lost track of you i commented, so i may or may not hav already review your story. i loved ho you made kim seem like the insecure one. ron struggles with kim's attraction to hotties, and when OCs wants Ron, Kim suddenly sorta understand. liked tht part. your thingie at the end when ron gave are the "horrible" descriptions of the Gods, but then he turns it around. yeah, s i rlly want you to update this!. overal, great fanfic with a plot twist
someone out ther chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
this is amazing so far. you gave amazing voice and moods for ron. i also liked how u made kim seem like the insecure one. authors cant pull that off usually, but you did a fantastic job. i still cant wait for u to update. im sure itll be even better than these 4 combined.
lordkalel chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
So, who is the last? FOUR YEARS and we still waiting, I think Ron is the representative of the God Emperor of the Humanking and i think the other will be Horus. I was expectink Gork and Mork but you can't have everything in a fanfic.
Susanoh13 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Awesome fic!

I kind of want a continuation, to see what happens, and to see who this "twin" of Ron is, and what changes were wrought upon him by his contact with the Gods of Chaos.

Reading this also really got me in the mood to read some Kim Possible fanfiction. Unfortunately, most of what I found when I ventured into that part of was just Kim and Shego pairing fics. So I have to ask, do you know of any good fics out there, crossover or not for KP?