Reviews for Ruinous
BarnabusAmbrosiusIII chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't help but think of Jason in my head as Wreck-It Ralph. Well, Wreck-It Ralph with the definition of Hercules from Fate/ Stay Night.
Ambara chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Please update this? It's caught me and I need to see what happens next.
Ryvule chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Awesome. Also pretty please with a cherry on top update this, it's really good
Devil Reader chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Please, pretty please update? I'm really curious about who's coming next and how Ron and the next person relate to the four Chaos gods, especially when they're already represented by Jason, Stephanie, Vanessa, and Eric. With cherries and sprinkles on top.
Yoshi en Verde chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
So, after you posted your last oneshot (I really enjoyed it, BTW), I went back to re-read some of my favourites, and found out that, between the good ole 90s, and HoS, you'd written a couple KP fics.

I really like this one, and I'm left wondering if you're ever going to finish it. It would seem it's only missing a couple chapters (5th guy, confrontation, epilogue? Any of the last two could be avoided, too).

To paraphrase good old Ran, you have to finish what you start _
It seems this is one of onl two old fics you haven't finished.

Anyway, just seeing the way you're melding KP with WH lore? I absolutely love it.
Chuckikillu112 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Ron could have the potential to be their Daemon Prince. Maybe all four of the gods made a mistake with Ron and accidently gave him so much power that he could become one. Alas we will never know if you don't start back on this story, I mean it could have so much potential in itself, so please, start a fifth chapter. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
aelienis chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
This is as awesome a fanfic as any I have read on this sight, great idea and wonderful writing, I just hope you choose to continue and finish the story.
J. Finch chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
You know, the inner pessimist in me is telling me that this Kim is a robot that replaced her while she was in the shower. Does that seem wholly implausible to you? Hmm, that does sound oddly familiar, ne? Hah, but really, I love how you've captured just what the Ruinous Powers are in this fic, and how they would apply to a non-warhammer setting. You keep it plausible and fluid, and to your traditional standard of showing, not telling.

You really captured the voices of Ron and Kim, and your OCs are very relatable for as brief as their appearances are. Really looking forward to see how you tie it all together in the end here, with the last visitor.

Can't wait to see the rest of the story mate! Keep on writing and good will!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
damn i would love to see this finished
AlphaLegion chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Well, if he got four voices in his head, he's probably a follower of Chaos Undivided, which would make the mystery sixth guy one of Malal's. Which would make sense, as he managed to *apparently* turn the four individual aspects against the whole (or vice versa, but who cares its chaos). My question is whats up with Eric. No history, no background and apparently near perfect ability to relate to and manipulate human beings. Sounds like our favorite Corpse God (GEoM) to me, so let the games begin. But hey, I could be reading way too much into this.
I love your characterizations of the Chaos Gods though. So refreshing to see a new take, even if its one thats gonna get you blammed. I always did like Tzeentch, hopefully he dumps the red headed bimbo and figures out where his real opportunities are.
Anyway, speaking as someone who has read the vast majority of the stuff you posted, I would like to request that you make some time to finish up the story. If you have decided to abandon it, could you please post a summary of future events, and declare the fic dead? Its just frustrating to see an interesting story sit almost finished with no closure. Maybe just a short plot outline, who shows up, what happened at camp what happens now/later, something like that. Real short, real quick and declare the fic closed. Assuming you don't want to continue.
TheLastChronicler chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
This fic is really, really enjoyable. Which is surprising as hell since Ron reads nothing at all whatsoever like Canon, but nonetheless, here we are. It's nice to see Kim looking at Ron with fresh eyes, and trying to make up for her perceived failures as a friend. Fills me with D'awwww.

I assume that the next character, Ron's nemesis, is a disciple of Malal? Which would presumably have made Ron a representative of Chaos Undivided back during the events of Camp Wannaweep. Unless it was the other way around... which would make his turning his back on the others much more thematically appropriate.
Unless, now that I think about it, you never intended to incorporate Malal into the fic at all, and the fifth character just represents Chaos Undivided.

This story captured my attention better than In Flight ever managed. Hoping you resurrect it soon. Of course, given that it's been three years since the last update, it's probably safe to say that you've lost interest in this. But nonetheless I must entreat you to finish it! After all, 'finishing what you start', right? :D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
At first I read this after reading other stories of yours wondering if it could be good ... but this is Incredible I didn't expect this at all You are an amazing author. Thank You for writing and putting it online for others to read.
chuckikillu112 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
the last of the chaos gods is MALAL or MALICE, patron god of terror and anarchy.
Pleaze update.
TheDivineDemon chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Why didn't you continue this? You only had one chapter left... I think.

Anyway, was the last the God-Emperor?
DanielRZ19 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Well, like all your stories this one is epic, i love the way you use mythology and the fictonal parts, and tie it together, just like honor thy masters, which was just as epic, nevertheless please update, if not keep it up all your stories are great read. thanks.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »