Reviews for Ruinous
TheLastChronicler chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
This fic is really, really enjoyable. Which is surprising as hell since Ron reads nothing at all whatsoever like Canon, but nonetheless, here we are. It's nice to see Kim looking at Ron with fresh eyes, and trying to make up for her perceived failures as a friend. Fills me with D'awwww.

I assume that the next character, Ron's nemesis, is a disciple of Malal? Which would presumably have made Ron a representative of Chaos Undivided back during the events of Camp Wannaweep. Unless it was the other way around... which would make his turning his back on the others much more thematically appropriate.
Unless, now that I think about it, you never intended to incorporate Malal into the fic at all, and the fifth character just represents Chaos Undivided.

This story captured my attention better than In Flight ever managed. Hoping you resurrect it soon. Of course, given that it's been three years since the last update, it's probably safe to say that you've lost interest in this. But nonetheless I must entreat you to finish it! After all, 'finishing what you start', right? :D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
At first I read this after reading other stories of yours wondering if it could be good ... but this is Incredible I didn't expect this at all You are an amazing author. Thank You for writing and putting it online for others to read.
chuckikillu112 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
the last of the chaos gods is MALAL or MALICE, patron god of terror and anarchy.
Pleaze update.
TheDivineDemon chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Why didn't you continue this? You only had one chapter left... I think.

Anyway, was the last the God-Emperor?
DanielRZ19 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Well, like all your stories this one is epic, i love the way you use mythology and the fictonal parts, and tie it together, just like honor thy masters, which was just as epic, nevertheless please update, if not keep it up all your stories are great read. thanks.
KuMardagg chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Duuuuude, how can you let a story dangle this way? Who's the last Wannaweeper, and what does he represent? Which Patron does Ron represent? Undivided Chaos and umm.. The Emperor? Malach? UC x 2? How's it going to go down? Which way will Ron go in the end? Could it even have a decisive ending?
Inquiring minds are dying to know!
tenchifew chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
...damn.
I really want to see how the story of "In Flight" will develop.
I wish to be able to say, at least to myself, that I would be happy if you concentrated on "In Flight". And then you go on and write such brilliant things like "Honor thy masters" or "Don't look" and I am captivated and do not mind the longer wait on more Sekirei shenanigans one bit.
Or I begin to read a most unusual crossover, Kim Possible and Warhammer, of all things, and discover that it is done amazingly, with incredible characterization, and find myself hoping you continue this fascinating tale.
You, Sir, are one of the best authors I read, and I did and do read a lot. You are able to write extremely well in different genres and settings. Each of your stories is unique, living, breathing and great in its own right.
I sincerely hope you will continue this most fascinating crossover.
Thank you for the enjoyment I hAd and have reading your work.
SeanS chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Damn just found this, not sure how Ive missed it the past years. Epic. Hope to see more written sometime. Thanks for another story to re read in the future.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Really miss WH40K fics from you. Maybe you are planning a crossover?
taangwriter chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Hey, this story is really good and i like where its going, could you write more?
gster391 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
What I'd really like to see would be a continuation of the fic, as in what it would be like if after each one came, he had accepted the offer. The various reactions would be amazing to see.
Aronim chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Your story doesn't feel like the source material, I can't seem to decide whether Kim and Ron are massively OOC or not, you have numerous mistakes like missing a crucial word in a sentence or having a word too much in a sentence and you can't shift from past to present tense without any rhyme or reason whatsoever.

The darker and edgier style also seems very jarring at times, especially when Jason shows up.

On the other hand, this is still great fun to read. The four new characters are great fun, very well written, and Ron's narrative, OOC or not, is great and snarky. And Jason is of course still a far cry from the complete nutjobs Khorne worshippers usually are.

It's interesting to see people embody the traits of the Chaos Gods, without them being complete ass holes and actually being nice people.

You especially managed to make Eddie actually seem like the character he is supposed to be. He is funny and charming and really embodies the qualities of "Grandfather Nurgle".

A suggestion on the tense: write it all only in present tense, that would fit in fine with the style you've got going.

I have no idea where you were taking this, but if you ever update, I'll find out.
Lasaka123 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
This is a great story, i like how he struggled to get through the door. In fact i like just about everything, except MAKE HIM GO TO CHAOS!
Meko Ka-liko chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Awww hope you'll continue this story soon
Blazes chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I really like how you making Ron a character with a history away from Kim, so sorry to see your no longer updating, but I love your work.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »