Reviews for Ruinous
KuMardagg chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Duuuuude, how can you let a story dangle this way? Who's the last Wannaweeper, and what does he represent? Which Patron does Ron represent? Undivided Chaos and umm.. The Emperor? Malach? UC x 2? How's it going to go down? Which way will Ron go in the end? Could it even have a decisive ending?
Inquiring minds are dying to know!
tenchifew chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I really want to see how the story of "In Flight" will develop.
I wish to be able to say, at least to myself, that I would be happy if you concentrated on "In Flight". And then you go on and write such brilliant things like "Honor thy masters" or "Don't look" and I am captivated and do not mind the longer wait on more Sekirei shenanigans one bit.
Or I begin to read a most unusual crossover, Kim Possible and Warhammer, of all things, and discover that it is done amazingly, with incredible characterization, and find myself hoping you continue this fascinating tale.
You, Sir, are one of the best authors I read, and I did and do read a lot. You are able to write extremely well in different genres and settings. Each of your stories is unique, living, breathing and great in its own right.
I sincerely hope you will continue this most fascinating crossover.
Thank you for the enjoyment I hAd and have reading your work.
SeanS chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Damn just found this, not sure how Ive missed it the past years. Epic. Hope to see more written sometime. Thanks for another story to re read in the future.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Really miss WH40K fics from you. Maybe you are planning a crossover?
taangwriter chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Hey, this story is really good and i like where its going, could you write more?
gster391 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
What I'd really like to see would be a continuation of the fic, as in what it would be like if after each one came, he had accepted the offer. The various reactions would be amazing to see.
Aronim chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Your story doesn't feel like the source material, I can't seem to decide whether Kim and Ron are massively OOC or not, you have numerous mistakes like missing a crucial word in a sentence or having a word too much in a sentence and you can't shift from past to present tense without any rhyme or reason whatsoever.

The darker and edgier style also seems very jarring at times, especially when Jason shows up.

On the other hand, this is still great fun to read. The four new characters are great fun, very well written, and Ron's narrative, OOC or not, is great and snarky. And Jason is of course still a far cry from the complete nutjobs Khorne worshippers usually are.

It's interesting to see people embody the traits of the Chaos Gods, without them being complete ass holes and actually being nice people.

You especially managed to make Eddie actually seem like the character he is supposed to be. He is funny and charming and really embodies the qualities of "Grandfather Nurgle".

A suggestion on the tense: write it all only in present tense, that would fit in fine with the style you've got going.

I have no idea where you were taking this, but if you ever update, I'll find out.
Lasaka123 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
This is a great story, i like how he struggled to get through the door. In fact i like just about everything, except MAKE HIM GO TO CHAOS!
Tree2652 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Awww hope you'll continue this story soon
Blazes chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I really like how you making Ron a character with a history away from Kim, so sorry to see your no longer updating, but I love your work.
FuryouMiko chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
A year and a bit isn't too long to hope that you update this eventually, is it?

Definitely want to see more of Vanessa, and I'm dying to learn about the fifth. Have been since it was mentioned there were six, rather than four.
Peanuckle chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Every chapter of this story is gold. Such a delightful twist on the "normal" KP, and the explanation of Ron's abilities...

But it was the description of the Chaos Gods, and their philosophies, that made this story perfect for me. They are the reflection of life, and everything in it. Despair AND love, hate AND honor, trickery AND hope, lust AND love. It's so easy to fall into "main burn kill" that people forget Chaos is all-encompassing. It's a religion of individuals, where you form your own style of faith.

I wish you luck in finishing your other stories (I'm going to pick up "In Flight" after I type this review), and hope that you get to this one soon after.

I see that the last could really put an effort into bringing Ron back to the group, making every promise and every threat, but no matter what Ron defends himself with, no matter what points of argument, the fact stands that he sold his soul. Chaos owns him, and he is bound to answer their call. That Kim is finally being open with him will be a horrible, horrible wound in both their hearts when the gods finally demand his service.
cyrgon0 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
One more thing, that I forgot to add in the previous review.

I can definitely see the seeds of where Those Who Love Monsters in this work. Nice job. I had to keep myself from falling into the misconception that the 1st person POV was from Koyomi's POV, and that Kim wasn't Medaka.

Really nice, man.
cyrgon0 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
You know, I have no idea what made me pick this up. I've glanced over the titles of your KP works at least a hundred times before now, on my way to Hill of Swords or In Flight, or on my way to rereading Destiny for the millionth time.

I don't know why I did so, having only seen at most maybe five minutes of a single episode, but I picked this up.

Oh. Man.

I should have known that it wouldn't have been a standard, conventional story-that you'd have added your own twist to it, complicating matters in such a convoluted way that the linear plot of the source material suddenly became a convoluted mess of possibilities. You seem to have a knack for it, man. You made a thrilling, completely captivating story from characters that I didn't know existed, crafting a story using bare minimums of WH lore to tailor this story into something incredible, and amazing.

It's been some time since the last update-I know that it's almost been a year and a half. However, no matter how long it takes, I'll be looking forward to seeing how you choose to conclude this. Just as you promised yourself to finish In Flight, I'll continue to trust those words that you put down on paper so long ago in your first foray into fanfiction-that you swore to yourself that you would 'finish what you start'.

Sir, I salute you for your time, effort, and most of all, your talent with the written word.
Samuez chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Sorta horror slash drama rather than Adventure. I don't see Adventure at all...-_-
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »