Reviews for Ruinous
Chuckyboy chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
lol-26 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
for my review i will be acting like

an old, grumpy, Chinese man. O.k ready? Go.

me: wy yo n updt. it bery lung now.

i wait bery lung por new updt.
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Another great story. I know nothing about Warhammer 40K, but every part you've added to the KP universe is seamlessly integrated in such a way that you don't need to know the crossover to like the story and understand the inserts.

Hmm...I guess the next chapter would be Ron's twin, and depending on how that turns out the following chapter would be Kim and Ron vs. The Five Apostles. If it's okay, can I request another chapter after that? An epilogue of sorts? Nothing much, just Vanessa following through with her double-team-Ron plan, except modified to include Kim. In graphic detail from the 'begin seduction' phase to 'waking up.'

Also, it has come to my attention that in my review of 'The Door of Air' I erred with my math, and that my recent reviews on your stories have been steadily building up like a challenge. Well, to correct my error, you are actually updating 'In Flight' every 3.5 days, on average. Which makes you 4 days overdue. As for the challenging thread to my reviews, it was initially unintentional and humorous, but mostly stupid...

Because if I challenge I say it to your face. *cocky grin* I challenge you to update 'In Flight' before I finish reading your last story. So, which is faster? My eyes or your fingers?

Keep up the great work!
Tannim Murphy chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Wow. Magnificent.

Beautiful. Joy to behold.

I'm in awe of you.

That haiku hopefully illustrates how I feel with you seamlessly meshing two seemingly incompatible continuities into a wonderful story that I sincerely hope one day you'll finish. Though I don't know how you'll find the time, writing all your Fate/Stay Night fanfiction that is super popular and which I enjoy as well. _
vase chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
What my FAVORITE parts so far of this Fic;

Mrs. Dr P calling Ron for help, and her joy at knowing her faith in Ron was well founded.

understanding now why Stephanie moaned when Kin tried a pressure hold on her to have Stephanie release Ron.

The fat jokes

Ron being still goofy, showing a back bone, not being perfect, still having Ronshine, being mysterious, and not acting like a buffoon.

Kim still being her natural Alpha self, showing her Kimminess, not being a villian in order to interject sympathy for Ron. having normal teenage girl flaws, being able to talk to Ron

The diaslog about religion,

The lack of the cheesy and annoying unnecessary cliff hangers at the end of each chapter. There is no empty feeling at the end of each chapter this author complete the thought yet leaves you with anticipation of what's to come next.

No two chapter fight scene, sometime less is more

Thank you for not relying on gimmicks to make this story interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Right now I am in turmoil and sad because I realize there is only one more chapter to read until another update. However I am quite frankly giddy with joy with the realization that you have captured me with this most excellent story.

In the simplest terms all I can say is that this story is Lovely.

First and foremost I am a KP Fan Fiction Fan, from kim/ron, to kigo, to ron/bon, even kim/shego/bon or ron/harem ect. and I can appreciate the Kiminess ideal's, and the presentation of Ron as a klutz, The no kiliing policy of 99% of writers, the many stories of teenage boy Ron as virtuous saint with super human fortitude not to have any sexual relations with anybody after high school even after Kim has humiliated him and sends him packing and stays a virgin many years later because of his unrequited love for KP, even to the detriment of women throwing themselves at him. By the way none of these standards apply to this wonderful story.

But I appreciate more so the writers who are not fixated with the stereotypical Kim an Ron and who allow the characters to grow organically, Not a force idealized way in order to present a particular view point.

This is not one of those saccharine stories, there is no over indulgence of violence or sex just a real good drama with some superb writing. You will not find a priest like asexual Ron here with some unrealistic code. You will not find Kim sense of black and write justice here where bullies shouldn't be punished because heroes which usually means Ron can't defend himself when being victimized by regular yet mean normal people.

What you will find is intriguing interaction and incites by all. The interaction between Ron an Vanessa as Badical, and the subsequent conversation between Kim an Ron in the tree house moved the plot along giving the reader enough yet still allowing a mystery. Basically I wasn't frustrated by a writer stringing along unsaid vital points.

This story is well written and is developing at a perfect pace.
Midgarosormr chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Although there are some syntax errors (such as commas not being there in required locations and 'then' instead of 'than' etc), this is literary gold!

The characterizations, the story structure, it's just amazing! Especially on how you've written your Original Characters - Ron's 'brothers' and 'sisters' -as well as Ron himself- are very well done, and the writing exposes/implies a lot of hidden depth to each character! I believe that the two correct phrases applicable would be, "Nothing is at it seems," and, "Never judge a book by its cover."

I know it's been seven months since you have last updated this, but are you planning upon finishing this, soon?

I just have to know what Ron's 'power'/'alteration' is, and who his twin must be! Could it be Gill?

kenlon chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
I don't know Kim Possible from a hole in the ground, but your characterization of Chaos is perfect. Hope you come back to finish this when Hill of Swords is done.
Tain Shari chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Wow, I can't believe I held off on reading this before now. This is one awesome piece of fanfiction. Please tell me you have plans to finish this. This is too good to leave hanging like this.
Jadedmagus chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Wow, I'm not too big a fan of Kim Possible, but this is one hell of a cross with Chaos. I especially like that you seem to have a very definite plan and an end point in sight, it is terribly frustrating to see a story dropped because the author couldn't figure where to go with it, or how to end it.
Farscryer00 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Both Ron and this last enigmatic brother have to be Chaos Undivided. It balances the Powers out: Khorne hates Slaanesh, Nurgle despises Tzeencht, and two Chaos Undivided acolytes to oppose each other and check the Big Four.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out an Eva/Warhammer crossover fic named, Thousand Shinji. Literally, you and the other writer hit upon the same high notes as each other. It's really quite brilliant... Keep it up!
Liberius chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Nice. There's probably a hundred and one seperate comments I can make, but the fact you've done a great job covers just about every single one of them. It's interesting to see you treat both fandoms with the respect they deserve. The dynamics of KP have always been ripe with potential and it's nice to see a writer treat Chaos with a sense of subtlety as opposed to frothing maniacs. I doubt I'll ever see another chapter of this, but you've done an incredible job already. Thank You.
Xynth chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Extremely interesting idea, and one that I'm FAR more familiar with than the other one I reviewed tonight. I love how you've changed the tone of each and every chapter, how Ron's inner monologue has shifted from God to God. Since the Fifth God hates the other Four, I'm assuming the one whose name shall remain unknown is a follower of Chaos Undivided, and I honestly would love to see how you'd write that. Hopefully you'll continue this, keep up the great work!
madnarutofan chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I finally got around to reading this since , frankly, everything you touch is gold, lol. ... and this is the same. I would gladly trade you a thousand camels for the last chapter of this short-story!
dymani chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Awesome stroy please update soon
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »