Reviews for Ruinous
dfshie chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
I knew it. Chaos undivided.
James W chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Wow.. Pretty cool story so far. Looking forward to the next chapters.
mac1235 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Hi there, long time reader "from back in the 90's". Glad to seek your stuff again!
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
After all of this at the end. Kim will stand up for Eric. And she will tell Ron that they'll always be tight.

bout time for Eric to show up at the tree house isn't it.

Still wondering how you're going to tie StD with this.

Outcaste chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh man I have a new favorite Kim Possible fanfic. Please continue writing it as I really want to see how it plays out.
zzxxphaser chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
This is great, hope you keep writing.

Ah... constructive crit; watch your spacing for dialogue and paragraphs, its just a bit cramped and it would make it far more attractive to read.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
And Kim will turn on her friend after all that.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
This fic is frigging cool as hell man! I've been drawing Ron in chosen armor non stop.
Green EaGle chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Awesome chapter and perfect use of Tzeentch. I wonder wich god Ron presents and wich god will be the next. And most impotantlie will Kim betry Ron and what will do his family and his friends when they or if they find out what Ron has done?

I hope you will update soon keep going (wonderfull crossover)
Ogi chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Another good chapter, despite strange crossover this story has something that many don't have its simply interesting.

So i guess there is Nurgle champion to make visit but the fifth? Zuvassin, Malal or Necoho (god of atheism...yeah that chaos for you)? And Ron probably is marked as undivided chaos champion, this will be really interesting...
Tornath chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
excellent use of Tzeentch! I always look mroe to the sorcery part of him instead of pulling in the whole picture. Vanessa is a very good character, highlighting the subtle and manipulative branch of Tzeentch without even bringing up the more sorcerous aspect of him. Can't wait for the next!
Midgarosormr chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Another excellent chapter!

So, Slaanesh, Khorne and Tzeentch are out of the way now: only Nurgle, Melkirth and Malal remain now, it seems...this makes me wonder which deity Ron 'represents', and what other deity 'avatar' he's friendly with...maybe it's Nurgle's 'avatar', as it's in Nurgle's nature to be friendly with those whom he considers 'family'...

So, the jig for Erik might be up soon: could Ron's fairly unholy connection discover his synthetic nature (if he's a synthodrone in this A/U) sooner than later compared to the original So The Drama chain of events? Would Kim turn on and betray Ron in blind disbelief just like Vanessa had said, simply by believing Ron to be jealous of her relationship with Erik? Could Erik be using the powers of the Chaos gods to influence Kim, to either get her herself or to simply get at Ron as a venue of attack?

Time will tell, and I eagerly await the next update...

~

Mike.
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Now I'm beginning to wonder what DID happen at Camp. Is Ron some sort of god or a titan.

Very well written...at least as compared to mine.

Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Holy Smokes GL this is alright. You have my attention and you have made my list.

Not many belong to all four.

Congratulations.

Green EaGle chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Whoho the gods of Chaos. I love it .

Stephanie is a very interesting character hopefully do we see her later in the story.

I assume the next god will be Nurgle.

And Jason was pretty cool for Khorne ;o).

I hope you will update soon .

greetz from Germany