Reviews for Back to Wonderland
LovelyBowie chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Been waiting for this chapter and it was worth it! Thanks for not abandoning it .
letthesongtakeflight chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Aww I love it! Great work :]
Sirina Heart chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Please update I need to know what happens I loved it so far
Crishanna Kezan chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Holy bejeezus that last three paragraphs is beautiful. HOLY BEJEEZUS.
Makrciana chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Please, update soon!
Run Korrigan Run chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Oh, good! Alice has her senses back again! I really hope that Jonas hasn't already figured it out; he seems like he might already know and is planning on a way to keep her with him. I'm very excited to read the next (last?) chapter! Update soon!
Run Korrigan Run chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
How heartbreaking for poor Hatter, to have Alice not remember a thing about him. I'm glad she held on to the vial; I thought she was going to throw it away for a moment or two there. Heh, the maid was a nice addition to the chapter, too. Lightened things up a little.
Run Korrigan Run chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Oh no. I knew I didn't like this Jonas guy for a reason. The Hatter needs to come in there and bust Alice out of that place. Or someone else, so long as it gets the job done. How is Alice going to escape whatever magic he's using over her? READ ON.
Run Korrigan Run chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
The dream sequence was very well written. On one hand, I understood what was happening, but on the other, I was just as confused as Alice was. It was surreal. I really don't like this Jonas guy, and I'm anxious to see what's going to happen next.
Run Korrigan Run chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
You would have thought by now that Alice was through with eating/drinking strange things. Heh. Then again, she didn't really have much of a choice, I suppose. Jonas's minions sound like quite unattractive creatures, but I hope we see more of them as the story continues!
Run Korrigan Run chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Bouncing balls on a wenis, Batman! A new King? If I wasn't hooked on this story a few chapters ago, I most certainly am now. Who is this guy, and what happened to the White Queen? Poor Hatter. Heh, I laughed a little when he referred to Alice as his woman.
Run Korrigan Run chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Heh, yum. I get the sense that everyone reading this story was very happy with this update, including me. The ending was so sweet and adorable, too, and I can't wait to read more! I would like to know what's happening with the White Queen, but smut/fluff will also make me happy.
Run Korrigan Run chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Yay! I'm so happy that they were able to talk about it and work it out in the end. The Hatter really is adorable; I kind of just want to put him in my pocket and carry him around with me. This was a very nice, fluffy chapter.
Run Korrigan Run chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Oh no! And here I was thinking that it was going to be a happy occasion when they finally kissed. Poor Hatter. Poor Alice. I understand Hatter's feelings, though; it's definitely a bit odd considering the age difference. I hope things get better for them!
Run Korrigan Run chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Wonderful! The end of this chapter was very well done, with both Alice and the Hatter both feeling awkward but hoping something lik it would happen again. I'm very interested to see who or what is controlling the White Queen.