Reviews for The Letter Grade
niver chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
So lovely, you wrote them well.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was perfect. I love the way you write them.
PK chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This story. Oh man, so precious. The perfect thing to read after my X-Files marathon. LOVED it, so thanks for writing it! (;
louilou81 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Congrats on the 100th fic! Looking forward to reading the next milestone fic!
LuckyDucky20 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This gets one big: AW! Loved it! Congrats on being able to even come up on that many stories! Well done!
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
congratulations on 10 years of extremly awesome stories! i have yet to read one that i didnt love :) (thats not a challenge btw lol) thats so weird...when u first started writing i was just . u have kept up a legend standard :) i 3 the quick-fire conversations ur characters have
WildwingSuz chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Congrats on #100-it's a great one :-)
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Now I want to do "Smoke on the Water" by ear...I can do it on the piano and flute, but I don't know the mechanics of the guitar so I can't play it by ear there. Give me an instrument and teach me how it works, I can play anything by ear.

One day...
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
100 ftw! Congrats!

Haha, that was certainly something to come home to! And the straw? Lmao.

Why is it that when you read something, you have to do it right then? Okay, so I didn't scratch my back with a plastic straw-it was a pen-but I did have to crack my knuckles. And Hammer dance.

Bonus with them jammin' to Elvis and Mulder's impression. Haha, white-sequined-jumpsuited Mulder, ftw.

*Squee* The list! (In here, not the episode with that title.)

Sweet! Nice work, lady!
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Rachel, Rach, Mama Rach, Rachelsy, Carol, Thing 1, Scully,

I love you and this so very much

I love that Mulder has lists

like I have lists.

Except my lists disappear in the black abyss I call a room and never reamerge.

You rock